Cold to him

"Dinner's ready!" He shouted sweetly and cheerfully.

You on the other side of the door sighed and rolled your eyes, super irritated to that Taehyung.

He excitedly opened the door making you look at him with widened eyes. You quickly covered your half body because you only got panties on under that oversized shirt.

You kept using the Y/n's clothes he said. Even her panties. You got no choice bruh.

He's still smiling, you glared at him making his smile fall.

"You don't know how to knock?" You said while looking at him in disgust.

He soon smiled, "But this is our house, I mea--" You cut him off.

"I don't care." His smile fell. He can feel his heart breaking. He can feel his heart crying.

"You should've knocked. I only had panties on under this god damn covers--"

"But were used to thes--" You cut him once again.

"I don't care." He sighed and nodded.

"I'm sorry." He looked down.

"I will follow you downstairs." You said reassuring him that you'll eat.

He nodded and silently left the room. You looked at yourself feeling guilty because he looked so offended.

Who wouldn't though, your girlfriend just shouted at you. And you'll do nothing? You'll just....... smile?

Well, that's what Taehyung did, he.. loved you so much didn't he? He's such an idiot man.

But what can we say? He's in love and we got nothing to do with it.

He's so blinded by his love for you. That he cant stop being so stupid, he's very stupid, isn't he?

Well, he's in love though.

Love is blind, now he's blind.

\(〇_o)/

You gasp as you saw the dish that is served on the table. Taehyung is smiling proudly knowing it your favorite!

Your brows knitted. Seeing your reaction, he gulped.

She changed completely?

"Shrimp?!" You shouted making him flinch in shock.

He gulped once again. He's clearly nervous by your sudden action. He looked on the ground. He nodded.

"I hate shrimp!!" He forcefully look up at you.

He actually cant look straight to your eyes at this point. Even though he loved those eyes of yours so much, your dark chocolate eyes.

So sweet and tender, your eyes are so charming. They cant bare to look at you because he is scared.

Scared to be scolded by you again.

"I-I'm sorry." He looked down, so ashamed of himself.

"You don't know?!" You once again shouted.

"I'm allergic to shirm- Oh of course you don't know." You laughed.

"Can we just eat?" He said with a smile.

You sighed, "I'm sorry Taehyun I'm just depressed" You sat beside him.

"It's Taehyung." Your eyes widen when he corrected you.

How could you forgot his name.

O-Oh yea, haha how could I forgot? You stupid Y/n!

"Oh y-yea, Taehyung. I'm sorry, I'm very sorry."

\(〇_o)/

"Y/n!! Your favorite drama is on!" Taehyung shouted from the living room.

You never liked any K-Drama unless you're watching it with Jungkook.

You're just stuck with paper works, cooking for Jungkook, clinging onto Jungkook, watching Jungkook sleep, help Jungkook with his paper works, flirt with Jungkook, talk to Jungkook, have a date with Jungkook, love Jungkook.

"I'm not in the mood!" You shouted back.

Not so soon you heard your door open, or should I say.. Y/n's door open, the other Y/n.

You saw a smiling Taehyung.

"Why is my baby acting like this?" He asked and started to hug you while brushing his nose to your cheeks.

"Ah you smell nice baby." He giggled.

You really don't know how you'll react cause he don't know you're not who he think you are.

"Taehyung--" You're cut off by him.

"You call me Oppa. What happened?" You gulped as you look at him trying to look nice because you're not comfortable with him this close.

Should you tell him that you're not really Y/n?

No. He might think I'm crazy. He might send me to the Mental Hospital knowing I act like this. And if I'm in the Mental Hospital, how am I going to search for Kook?

You shake your head at the thought.

"Ne, Oppa." You said weakly. You never called Jungkook "Oppa" just because..

Flashback

"Oppa can you buy me that?" You said as you hook your arms to Jungkook's arms while pointing at a huge teddy bear.

You smile sweetly at him so he'll buy you what you want. As soon as you look at him your smile faded.

"Are you okay, Oppa?" He gulped as soon as you said that.

Yes, what you're thinking is correct. He started sweating more. You placed yourself in front of him and started wiping his sweat with the edge of the sleeve of your jacket making you lean on him.

Just as you lean. He flinched. That's when you knew why..

"Oppa.." He hissed.

Your eyes are wide open as you feel your boyfriend's boner on your stomach. You backed away just as feel that.

"Y/n, I'm s-s-sorry. Please forgive me. Don't call me that ever again- Please?" You nod instantly not knowing what to do with the crazy situation.

"Now, can you help me with this?" He said as he started to panic more because his boner is getting worse as he thought of how you'll help him. You shut your eyes in irritation.

"H-How?" You said.

"I won't have it with you unless were married." You whisper. He cursed under his breath.

"You'll break with me because of this?" You asked and he shook his head for a 'no'. WITHOUT HESITATION.

"Why would I do that?"

"And if we'll have S, E, X, I wont let you have me here in this market's comfort room." He nodded once again.

"I'll just back hug you until we arrived at home, please?" Your eyes widened.

"But I'll feel that on my ba--" He moans as he felt your back pressed against him.

You cursed under your breath.

End of Flashback