Getting along?

"Yah! Y/n! Kiss me!!" He shouted and pouted.

You chuckled and covered your ears as he shouts manly, too manly.

"No way.." You said in a seductive tone as you let your breath hit his lips, too close.

You continued to trail your finger sexily on his face. He's so lost in your teasing.

"Taehyung... Oppa?" You said sexily and brushed your nose slightly on his nose.

"Y/n.. kiss me." He ordered. You kissed his nose and laughed so hard.

"Y/nnnnnnnnn." He pouted.

"How can I wash that sad pout out of your face?" You asked and played with your fingers.

"Kis--"

"Accept for kissing."

"But that's what I want."

"You really want it.."

You crawled to him and sat on his lap. He's a little bit surprised by your actions.

Jungkook once asked for a kiss and it didn't end that good. He's as desperate as Taehyung. Good luck for Taehyung.

"Remember Taehyung, you wont have me." You whispered to his ear.

You bit his earlobe and lick it. You then faced him. Smirking, you leaned forward and started the kissing, its so rough. So rough. Biting his lip, he opened quickly.

You roamed you tongue in his mouth, he moaned. As soon as you felt something under you, you pulled away.

You can see Taehyung's lustful eyes. You smirked. He's about to kiss you again but you stopped him by your finger.

"Y/n.." He said. Needy.

"Taehyung.. I warned you. You wont have me." You pecked his lip and sat beside him. Looking at his boner, you smirked.

"Y/n." He pouted.

"I thought the kiss will wash the pout out of your face?" You asked.

"But my baby, you woke him up." He said looking down.

"Please let's not talk about it. AND BESIDES I THOUGHT I'M YOUR BABY? I'm not talking to you Taehyung!" You said standing.

"Are you seriously jealous of my.." He chuckled at your serious yet adorable figure.

"Yah!! Y/n!! My only baby!!"

\(〇_o)/

After finishing his business he quickly walk around to search for you. He found you there laying, sleeping peacefully.

He smiled.

He cant believe you did that back to his room. He thought Y/n cant be the dominate one. He always thought her as a submissive.

"I love you." He said and quietly hugged you from the back.

\(〇_o)/

"Wake up." You said as you woke Taehyung up.

"It's morning already!" He whined and rolled to avoid your big mouth. He covered his face with his blanket.

"Taehyung!!" You shouted. You went near him and exposed his arm.

"Taehyung!" You once again shouted. He didn't move an inch. You leaned in to his exposed arm and bit it.

"Argh! Y/n!"

"You think you're forgiven? Cook for me. You cant marry your junior so think twice and stand there and cook for me. Cook for your onlyyyy babyyy." You said as you shake him.

"Good morning baby." He said in a husky voice. Smiling so wide.

"Hmph!" You pouted and crossed your arms. He chuckled and pulled you to him to hug you.

"Don't touch me." You said and struggled in his touch, he chuckled.

"My baby is mad." He said and kissed your cheek.

"Talk to your junior." He laughed at how cute and childish you are.

"What do you want--"

"I want pizza!"

"I cant cook piz--"

"Lets order!!"

\(〇_o)/

"Say ahhh!" He said and shoved the pizza in your mouth.

You smiled and closed your eyes to enjoy the feeling of eating the savory for.

"I never knew you liked this much." He commented. Your eyes widen.

Y/n isn't into this? I'm doomed.

"I love burger too." You said. Informing him. He looked at you, confused.

"Of course I know that, that's our favorite food!! Why are you telling me that?" He chuckled.

You felt the sweat as you get nervous. He can't. Never. He shouldn't know.

"I just wanna say.." You replied weakly.

"Your parents are coming to visit you. They said that you're not visiting them so they'll visit you instead. You're not coming home."

How could I when I don't know if the two of them are my real parents? What if I cant be back? No.. think positive.

"Then let's cook for them. At what time are they coming?"

"Lunch."

"Let's shower and then cook?"

"Okay."

\(〇_o)/

"My beautiful creation." Y/n's mom said. You're correct. Different mom from your real.

"Where's D--" She cut you off.

"Home. Cleaning his room. I forbid him to come here because--"

"You both don't sleep on the same bed?"

"Sorry Auntie, Y/n is just depressed." Taehyung said while hugging you.

You chuckled and agreed to him even though you don't know why he did that so suddenly.

"By the way Auntie we cooked something for you. Come, and join us." Taehyung smiled walking with you, arms around your waist.

Walking to the kitchen he whispered a breathy "I love you." Making you chuckle because of the tingling sensation or... is it.. really the reason?

"I'm really happy you took care of Y/n." Taehyung smiled as your- Y/n's mother compliment him.

Well, he really took a good care with you.

"Taking care of her isn't really the hard part, Auntie. The hard part is the fact that Y/n is so cute and I wanna kiss her, but I can't kiss her all the time right?" He giggled cutely while pinching your cheek.

That huge cute rectangular-ish giggle only Mr Kim Taehyung knows how to do is melting you to be honest. You stare at him and smiled.

"Mom, he really loves me. I can feel it." You said.

Taehyung and Y/n's mom looked at you while blinking their eyes.

"Are you sure you're fine Sweetie?"