Prologue

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any form on by an electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start Date: DECEMBER 16, 2018

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put the flowers and lighted the candles on the place where my past memories are lying into.

My memories suddenly gave me some flashbacks. I looked at the clear sky and stare at it again.

"It's been nine years. I hope you are doing good." I talked to it.

I checked the place. It was all cleaned. I assigned some people to take good care of this place.

"He is doing good, babe." I felt his hands holding mine as he finished parking our car.

I smiled lovingly at him. He stared at me.

"Thank you for always coming here with me. I know it was kind of awkward at first but I'm glad you understand me." I hugged my husband. I am just so thankful because of him.

"Yes, babe. Memories with him will not falter that easy. I get it. But you stayed with me. You made feel loved. And I am content with that."

I felt his hands are slowly caressing my baby bump.

We both felt the air swirling around us. Maybe it's him.

We both said our goodbyes to him.

"Let's go before the kids will wake up." I calmly said.

"Let's go home, babe." He held my hand to support me from walking outside.

We walked as we leave the place.

"Are you sure that this will be the last time?" My husband worriedly asked me.

I nodded. "Yes. I moved on a long time ago. It was just me, paying respect to him. Baka multuhin ako."

We both laughed.

"I know. But, hey, because of him, we met." I smiled to what he said.

We get in to the car. Before he started the engine of the car, he went to me and kissed me passionately.

I kissed back as a response.

We made love at our car before we go home.

Looks like this will be the last time that we will visit that place...

Since he is not my homeland anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Always leave a comment after you a read a chapter. I'd like to know my reader's perspective for my writing improvement.

Always, always, always enjoy reading!