An Idea

***Present day***
The dorm was almost silent except for the occasional clattering of utensils as Jihyo cooked breakfast. It wasn't a really big kitchen. Just small enough to fit two people at once. The living room, seperated from the kitchen by a long counter, was bigger consisting of a table fitting nine, two sofas and a plasma screen TV.

There dorm consisted of 9 rooms, 5 on one side of the living room and 4 on the other side. The biggest room had an inbuilt bathroom and was occupied by Momo and Jeongyeon. While the others were much smaller rooms and occupied by one member each with 2 shared bathroom near the kitchen.

In the quiet of the morning the dorm looked pretty spacious and huge, but Jihyo knew it would crowd in a few minutes.

As if summoned by her thoughts the door nearest to the Kitchen on the right side of the living room opened revealing an already dressed up Chaeyoung. She was wearing a blue jeans with an oversized black supreme hoodie and had her ear phones plugged in, her expression clearly screaming at anyone nearby to not bother her.

As she briskly walked towards the door Jihyo called out to her. Chaeyoung, reluctantly, stopped in her tracks to look back at her with a questioning look.

"Chaeyoung-ah aren't you going to eat?" Jihyo asked softly.

"Not hungry unnie." Chaeyoung replied instantly, giving her a small smile before turning away.

"Yah where are you-" before she could finish the question though the door closed with a click as Chaeyoung walked out leaving a tired Jihyo behind who just sighed in defeat and went back to stirring the pot.

Another door clicked open a few minutes later, the one facing Chaeyoung's, and Jihyo looked up to see Mina walk out with her bag dangling on her shoulder. She was wearing a black skirt with a navy blue crop top, clearly ready to leave for somewhere.

"Mina have some-" but before Jihyo could even finish making the offer Mina waved her hand at her mumbling a "not hungry" and walked straight to the door and out.

"-breakfast?" Jihyo finished lamely in the yet again empty room. Once more letting out a sigh she went back to finish her cooking.

The meeting between the other members had given them zero idea on how to solve the problem at hand. It was a frustrating situation all around and the two girls weren't helping with their ongoing fight.

The two of them had arrived late in the night yesterday and gone straight to bed. The other girls had avoided them like the plague not wanting to get scorched by the angry fire that surrounded them like an invisible second skin. It looked like the repeat telecast of what had happened 2 years ago and Jihyo knew that this time they would have to intervene.

With a shake of her head Jihyo shelved that thought for a second and concentrated on cooking, vowing to find a solution when the members were up.

After about 15 mins of blissful silence a door clicked open, the one beside Minas room, and Jihyo looked up to see Nayeon standing at the door, eyes barely open wearing a light green pajama and top. As she started shuffling in the direction of the bathroom, recalling the path purely out of memory, Jihyo quickly called out, "Look out for the-"

"Owowowow God damn it!" Nayeon cursed as she held onto her left foot and hopped in place.

"-sofa edge." Jihyo finished shaking her head. She walked up to the now viciously cursing girl and lead her around the furnitures to the bathroom closing the door behind her, since knowing Nayeon she would probably continue her journey half blind still and end up hitting her leg on other things if left to her own devices.

"She did it again?" Momo asked without preamble as she walked out of her and Jeongyeon's room, the one facing Nayeons room, wearing gray sweatpants and a bluish sports bra.