|•First Encounter•|

Shortcuts~

[Y/N] - your name
[H/N] - horse name
[H/S] - home stable
italic - your thoughts
------------------------------------------------------
The week has been really exhausting, since the Druids kept you busy with quests, researches and training. You haven't slept for what feels like forever and you were really tired, but before heading home, you decided to take a stop at the Moorland Southbeach.

Who needs sleep? I've survived 2 days without it, so 1 hour won't make a big difference.

As you arrived, you dismounted [H/N] and leaned back at a stone to relax.

You watched the sun slowly disappear behind the water and your gaze flew towards sky. It was drowned in shades of purple and red, orange and yellow and a tint pink. It was beautiful.

You felt your eyes getting heavier. Right before you fell asleep, you felt something nuzzle your face. You looked up and saw an amused [H/N] looking at you.

"What's so funny?" you asked grumpy, still feeling exhausted.

"Nothing, just the fact that you prefer sleeping on a stone instead of a bed." he/she teased.

"At least you got the chance to sleep." you said, crossing your arms. [H/N] seems to become even more amused by your reaction. You let out a sigh, got up and mounted him/her. On your way back, you noticed a horse standing at the docks.

You slowly approached the horse along with [H/N]. As you were close enough, you hopped off of him/her to get a closer look of the horse.

It obviously was a North Swedish Horse. It had a thick dark coat along with a white mane and tail. The horse looked at you with a peaceful and comforting look as you noticed a cargo next to it and a note attached to it's halter.

"Poperty of the AMAZING Ydris! If found, please return to Nilmers Highland along with cargo and you shall be rewarded handsomely~.
P.S.: In case of stubbornness, use cookies
P.P.S.: But not too many, no matter how much she begs"

You chuckled at the note and you could see [H/N] was clearly amused too. You lifted the cargo onto the horse's back and started feeding her with a few cookies.

-Time Skip-

After you arrived at a meadow in Nilmers Highland, the horse started cantering up to a man, who you assumed was Ydris. He wore a purple ringmaster's Outfit, had black hair, was well build and really tall. You dismounted [H/N] and carefully made your way to the man, your horse following close behind.

"Ah my Zee, you finally returned to me~" the man spoke with a deep voice, which had a slight french accent in it. Zee's head turned towards you, the man's eyes following her movements "And I see you brought someone new with you" He said, inspecting you intensly.

"Thank you for bringing my beloved Zee back, [Y/N]~" He took your hand and planted a small kiss on it.

"It was no problem--" You noticed that he said your name without you even introducing yourself and [H/N] had a suspicious look too. Before you could open your mouth to say anything, the man cut you off.

"Let me explain, ma chérie. I'm Ydris. Ydris the Amazing, the Phenomenal, the Magnificent! Call me anything you want, as long as it's not ordinary." He said the word 'ordinary' with disgust rolling off of his tongue.