|•A Messed Up Day•|

Shortcuts~

[Y/N] - your name
[L/N] - your last name
[H/N] - your horse name
italic - your thoughts
------------------------------------------------------
You woke up to the sunlight shining on your face. As you wanted to sit up, you noticed that someone's arms were wrapped around you.

You turned around to see no one else but Ydris. He looked so peaceful and adorable. His hair slightly covered his eyes and his breathing was calm and steady. You took this moment to admire all the beautiful features he had.

You snuggled up to his chest and took his scent.

"Good morning little dove" You heard his raspy voice whisper. You felt a warm hand caressing your cheek and his thumb brushing over your lips. Nevertheless, you were too tired to open your eyes.

That was, until you felt the bed shift and a presence leaving.

"Where are you going?" You mumbled. You don't know why, but you were kinda dissapointed that nothing more happened. Why do I feel this way? You just met him, hell, you don't even know if he's just playing nice so he can kill you.

You lost yourself in your thoughts again and Ydris was just staring at you. Great [Y/N]. He probably answered and you didn't even listen.

"So, do you wanna come or stay in bed?"

"No. I m-mean yes! I mean- just give me a second." Ydris smirked at your messed up response and waited till you got out of bed.

The two of you walked outside and took care of the horses. [H/N] always gave Ydris an unhappy glare when none of you were looking.

You checked your phone and noticed you had 4 missed calls from Alex. You wondered as to why she called you, so you decided to call back.

[Y/N]: Hey Alex, what's up?

Alex: "[Y/N], where have you been this morning?"

[Y/N]: "Huh? Why?"

Alex: "Hmm let me think... you skipped your Druid training this morning and didn't answer my calls."

Fuck. I totally forgot about the Druid training! Elizabeth will kill me.

Alex: "[Y/N]?"

[Y/N]: "Oh. I am on my way to Valedale, please tell Elizabeth I'll be there in about 15 minutes."

Alex: "I don't think it will change her mood" She lightly laughed "See you!"

[Y/N]: "See you."

You hung up and stood there like an idiot, [H/N] only giving you the told-ya-it-was-a-bad-idea look.

"Yeah, yeah, understood. Now stop giving me that look!" You huffed at [H/N].

You walked over to Ydris. "Ydris? I need to go now. Thanks for letting me stay over night" Ydris turned around to face you. He had a sad look about him.

"My dove, where are you going to fly?~" he asked.

"Sorry, but that's no information for you to know." you simply replied. As you made your way back to [H/N] Ydris grabbed you by the hand and put a piece of paper in your palm. You could feel [H/N]'s death glare burning through Ydris.

"I would be glad to see you there" he winked at you. You thanked him and ran to [H/N] to mount him/her, shoving the piece of paper in your pocket.

-Time Skip-

"What do you have about this guy? You literally just met him and he doesn't look like a person to trust, [Y/N]. He already brought us into trouble!" [H/N] huffed. He/she was really annoyed by the situation.

"How did he get us in trouble?" you sourly asked back.

"If you wouldn't have slept there, you wouldn't have missed the training." You only rolled your eyes.

As you arrived in Valedale you went to Elizabeth's house. When you saw her not so happy expression, you knew that you screwed things up.

"Listen, I-I can explain." you said as you stood in front of her.

"There better have a good reason for missing the Druid training, miss [L/N]" she said in a really harsh tone. I am screwed.

"I..." Should I really tell her the truth? She'll probably kill me for staying at a strangers place overnight. She became over-caring, especially since Dark Core is practically everywhere, spying on us and-

Your thoughts got cut off by [H/N] giving you a small push on the back. You looked at Elizabeth who was staring at you, raising her right eyebrow.

"I slept in and didn't hear my alarm clock. I was very tired because I was busy re-searching the things the druids wanted me to. I'm sorry Elizabeth, it won't happen again." You plainly said, hoping to make her feel at least a little guilty just so she'll leave you alone. Elizabeth sighed.

"Fine, you're off the hook this time, but if it happens again, there'll be consequences." she said smiling, probably noticing she was a bit too harsh.

As you made your way back to [H/N] Elizabeth called you back.

"Take a break the next days and recover a bit. I expect you to be at the Druid meeting in 4 days."

Wait a second... since when am I allowed to take a break? You looked at [H/N], who was looking as confused as you. Elizabeth took note of that and chuckled.

"Unless you want to measure the runestones"

"No, no I'm fine! Thanks Elizabeth!" you smiled at her and galloped of on [H/N]. God, this day is messed up.

>>Edited