|•I'll be there•|

Shortcuts~

[Y/N] - your name
[L/N] - last name
[H/N] - your horse name
italic - your thoughts
(Author Note)

Warning: Self harming ahead!
------------------------------------------------------
You were shivering as you made your way to the kitchen. You kept thinking about how you failed to save Anne. How am I supposed to be a Soul Rider when I am not even able to fight for Anne's sake?! The memory was haunting you, it was killing you.

You grabbed a knife of the kitchen counter. Hot tears started to stream down your face. Me? The 'mighty' and legendary 5th Soul Rider? Elizabeth, Fripp... I you guys were horribly wrong... I am useless... I'm sorry. You placed the cold metal of the knife on your arm. Without thinking you pushed the knife down on it. At first it stung, but you got used to the feeling short after the first cut. You pushed the blade down over and over again.

Your arm was full of wounds and red from all the blood now. Your vision got blurry from all the tears as you fell to your knees, in your own blood. Your body was shivering uncontrollably as you put the knife down on the ground. You aren't quite finished yet... Your own thoughts echoed around in your head. You tried to fight them, but it was useless. You became so weak that you weren't even able to fight your own self.

You picked the knife up and pushed it down on the other arm. Over and over. Again and again. You didn't felt the pain in your arm anymore. Heck, you couldn't feel your arm at all, not even the hot blood that's covering it. Soon your other arm looked just as bad as the first one. You felt... nothing... You felt... empty... just like a empty shell that's just been thrown away... Your phone buzzed and your display lit up, but you didn't care. You just wanted to feel something. Something to cover up your inner pain.

You were just kneeling there, in your own pool of blood that has formed beneath you. All of a sudden the strong headache you had back then at Apple Grove returned. You let out a scream of pain and huddled up. You hold your head with both your hands and closed your eyes. It didn't matter, you couldn't see anyways. Maybe it was because you lost quite much blood or you just shed too much tears.

Pictures of Pandoria and Anne shot through your mind. And then there were this voices again... this godforsaken voices. "You are too weak" "Give up" "You're a shame of a human being" the voices echoed through your head and tears streamed down your cheeks, much more than usal. "STOP!" you cried out.

"[Y/N]!!" Suddenly the door swung open. With the bang of the door the headache disappeared along with the voices and this horrible images. You heard the person run up to you and embracing you in a warm and soft hug. You instantly hugged back and cried into their shoulder. You didn't care who it was, they saved you from this horrible voices and images. They saved you from yourself.

"Let's get you out of here" the voice whispered. You instantly regonized it as Lisa's. She slowly stood up, lifting you along with her. The two of you made your way towards the living room, ever so slow. You didn't stop sobbing when Lisa sat you down on the couch. She sat down next to you and embraced you again. You kept sobbing into the brown leather jacket of her mom. "[Y/N]..." her voice slightly cracked. "Why would you do this..?" You remained silent. You felt tired and drained.

"When trouble comes, kocking on your door..." she quietly sang. "I'll be there, a thousand times or more." she continued as she ran her hand through your hair. "I'll always be around, I'll be there." You couldn't help but smile. You noticed that you stopped sobbing while listenting to Lisa. She kept running her hand through your hair and comforting you. "You're safe now [Y/N]" she whispered.

Your head still leaned on your shoulder as your eyes grew heavier and heavier. Finally, you drifted to sleep, right there, in Lisa's arms.

--Time Skip--

You opened your eyes and noticed you weren't in the living room anymore. You sat up and looked around. You were in your own bedroom and you weren't alone. Lisa, Alex and Linda were there too. Lisa was sitting next to your bed and was asleep. Alex was quietly snorting in the corner of your room on a beanbag. "Good morning." You jumped slightly and turned a bit to see Linda sitting down next to you. "Morning" you smiled at her. There was a short akward silence between you two. "Listen I--" you started but got cut off by Linda. "Nonononono it's okay! We're just glad you're okay." She reassured you and put her hands over yours.

You looked down and noticed the bandages around your arms. Your eyes widened. Linda seemed to have noticed that. "Lisa took care of your wounds and healed them, but we just wanted to make sure..." she hesistated. "that nothing bad happens and the healing process will success" you were a bit confused but didn't question it. "I'll go take a shower" you said as you made your way to the bathroom.

You noticed that your phone was on the sink. You grabbed it and saw that it still had power left. You got one new message. Your heart skipped a beat when you noticed it was from Ydris.

Ydris: Ma chérie, please come around as soon as you see this~

You thought about if you should reply. It would be better to reply, since you just left the circus without him knowing it.

[Y/N]: I'll be around in 1 hour! :)

You layed your phone back down and turned on the water of the shower. When it was warm enough, you got in. This is going to be a long day...
------------------------------------------------------
[A/N] Hey! I hope you enjoyed this quite short chapter. Lemme know if you have any ideas or one shot requests in the comments! Bye!♡