|•Weird Dreams•|

Shortcuts~

[Y/N] - your name
[L/N] - last name
[H/N] - your horse name
italic - your thoughts/dream
bold - phone call
(Author Note)
------------------------------------------------------
You and Ydris made eye contact for a few seconds, silence filling the tent. He patiently awaited your answer. You took a step back and looked at him with a shy smile.

"Yes, I really did, even if I didn't ask for it." You said that in a rather playful tone and gave him an coy look. This caused him to chuckle.

"Well, you and your horse looked plain beautiful~" he responded, stepping closer to you. You blushed at his comment. You felt him grabbing your waist and chin as his soft lips met yours.

You kissed back this time and ran your hand through his hair, causing his hat to fall off. You heard [H/N] letting out an angry snort, as if he/she was trying to threaten or warn Ydris, but neither of you cared.

Just as things started to... heat up between the two of you, you got interrupted by your phone ringing. You pulled away from Ydris with slight annoyance. You could tell Ydris was unhappy at that too. Who dares to interrupt this moment?! You thought. You picked up.

[Y/N]: "Hello?"

Lisa: "[Y/N], where are you? We're all worried sick! You wanted to be at the Stables at 10!"

F*ck right, I wanted to meet up with the girls, so we can go to the druid meeting together tomorrow.

[Y/N]: "Yes, but why are you calling me because of that? I still have like 15 minutes and Fort Pinta isn't far away." (You told them that you would watch the show at the circus)

Lisa: "[Y/N], have you watched the time? It's almost 12!"

[Y/N]: "Wait... seriously?!"

Lisa: "Yeah! Please hurry and come here."

[Y/N]: "I'll be there in 5!"

You quickly hung up and ran to [H/N]. You mounted him/her as fast as possible. You looked over to Ydris who was giving you an worried and concerned look.

"Everything alright, my little dove?" You gave him a simple nod as response.

"I forgot that I wanted to meet up with friends in Fort Pinta and they got worried. I'll go now and see them."

"Okay, bonne nuit, ma chérie~ Have a save ride." Your faced flushed red at how cute and caring he was towards you.

You made your way towards the exit as you stopped [H/N] and turned around to face Ydris once more.

"Ydris? Thanks for the amazing expirence today."

"No problem, you were stunning~" He smiled and waved you goodbye, with that you left the tent.

You started to gallop off towards Fort Pinta. "So, who called, [Y/N] deary?" [H/N] asked out of nowhere. Let's be honest, you expected him/her to whine about Ydris, but you're glad he/she didn't.

"It was Lisa. The girls got worried because we didn't show up." You replied.

"[Y/N], let's stay serious. Isn't it weird that time sprinted away unnaturally fast in the tent of this guy? Even the ticket said the show ends 9:45!" Here we go again...

As you arrived in Fort Pinta, you got greeted by the other Soul Riders. You made your way towards Silverglade Village, where the four of you will spend the night.

--Time Skip--

Before you four entered your dorms, you took care of the horses and brought them into the stable. You drifted off quite often during taking care of [H/N]. You couldn't stop thinking about the moment together with Ydris in the tent and how sad he was as you left. The others noticed that.

"[Y/N], are you feeling okay?" Linda asked.

"Yeah, you've been really distracted lately." Lisa added. As you opened your mouth to say something, Alex cut you off.

"AND you are suspiciously quiet." She interrupted in a more playful manner.

"How could she speak when you permanently cut her off Alex." Tin-Can sassed.

"Oh, shush you." Alex giggled.

You all were done and headed to your dorm, where you threw yourself in bed, causing the others to laugh.

"What? I'm tired okay?" You fake pouted and started to laugh along with them. 10 minutes later everything went silent and you drove faster to sleep than Meteor gets hungry.

--Dreamland--

You opened your eyes to be faced by a wall in front of you. You sat on [H/N], who was looking behind him/her. You did as well. There was a stony path and you two agreed to follow it.

[H/N] galopped really fast, so you soon arrived at a portal. Without thinking, [H/N] and you jumped through it.

Everything became bright for a second, but soon after you were in another dimension. The ground was purple and pink. It also was kinda muddy at where you were.

There were plants, as high as trees. But what caught your eye, was the sky. It was full of fluffly clouds, which were pink and orange. You watched everything in awe as the you and [H/N] rode around.

All of a sudden you felt a weird energy. It was very familiar to the Soul Rider's ones, but drained and way weaker. You tried to follow the path of energy, but that was hard.

Eventually, you arrived at a small cliff, but something about it was odd. There was a big crystal flying on it's edge and... there is someone inside the crystal? You decided to investigate it.

"H-Hello?" You didn't knew why you were stuttering.

"Who are you?" The voice sounded weak and drained. You and your horse froze in place as you reconized who you were talking to. Anne. You were in Pandoria. How could you not notice?!

"Anne?!" You yelled. Half happy, half heart-broken.

"You're wasting your time." All of a sudden the ground started to shake violently. Tentacles flew out of nowhere and crashed in front of you.

Without a command, [H/N] started to gallop off as fast as he/she could. You started to panic as the thing kept chasing you.

You were almost at the portal, but the monster managed to grab one of [H/N]'s hooves right before the curve, causing him/her to fall.

You fell out of the saddle, slid over the ground and fell off of the bridge you were currently on. You could hear [H/N] whining with pure fear and panic.

Thud.

You hit the ground.

But right before everything around you faded, you saw a figure approaching you.

As you woke up you instantly shot into a sitting position. You were panting heavy and bathed in cold sweat. You looked around. It was still dark and the girls were still sleeping, so you assumed it was still early.

You looked at your phone to see it was 4am. You sighed.

What was this dram all about...?

>>Edited