|•Betrayal•|

Shortcuts~

[Y/N] - your name
[L/N] - last name
[H/N] - your horse name
italic - your thoughts
Bold - message
(Author Note)
------------------------------------------------------
The rest of the night went peaceful and rode with [H/N] through the Hollow Woods.

You two still were very cautious, since you don't know if Sabine or one of the other Dark Riders are still here. But one thing never left your mind: Ydris. What does he have to do with your nightmares?

Time flew by very quick and it was already 5:17am. You decided to go to the stone circle since the meeting starts in 13 minutes.

"Ugh, I hate these meetings... why do they have to be so early? And why do they have to be so often?" [H/N] groaned. You chuckled at this, he/she was just as fed up as you.

"You truely speak out of my soul, [H/N]"

"Are you sure you want to go to the meeting like that deary?" [H/N] asked. Then you remembered that you're still in you pijamas.

--Time Skip--

You entered the stone circle 5 minutes before the meeting started, but everyone was already waiting for you.

"Good morning" you smiled at everyone. For some twisted reason you were in a good mood. Everybody said their good morning's back and Elizabeth started the meeting. It was about Anne, how to get back to Pandoria and othet stuff you can't really tell, you zoned out after a while.

"[Y/N] [L/N]! Are you even listening?" You heard Elizabeth say with raised voice. You snapped back to reality and gave her a innocent look.

"Sorry, what was that last part?" You asked, obviously knowing you fucked up. Elizabeth sighed.

"Since the new circus arrived in Nilmers Highland, the pandoric energy is way higher than before. Almost dangerous." Your heart skipped a beat at the mentioning of the circus. Seems like nobody noticed because Elizabeth just continued.

"We also know that Concorde is there, thanks to the spymaster." (Yes, I twisted the story. Deal with it c:) Your heart officially stopped beating.

"Are you 100% sure about that?" The words came out of your mouth before you could think. You just couldn't believe it.

"Yes, indeed." Elizabeth plainly replied.

"But I've never seen him there." As soon as the words left your mouth regret came over you. You had one job [Y/N], one damn job you idiot!!

The others stared at you with confusion. Elizabeth cleares her throat and said "Excuse me, what do you mean by that [Y/N]?"

Great. You're screwed.

"I-I..." you quickly thought about an excuse.

"We sometimes went there and watched the shows" [H/N] explained. Elizabeth nodded and seemed to buy it. Thank Aideen you had such a great horse. You patted his/her neck to say 'thank you' and he/she let out and understanding snort.

"Since you two already know the way, I think you should check the situation out." Linda said.

"Yeah, we don't know if there are any traps or something else that could hurt us." Lisa said.