|•Help•|

Shortcuts~

[Y/N] - your name
[H/N] - your horse name
[F/C] - favourite color
italic - your thoughts
(Author Note)

Warning: This chapter contains smut!
------------------------------------------------------
Ydris looked at you, sorrow and worry filling his eyes. You could tell he was debating with himself if he should tell you or not. After what felt like forever, he finally spoke up.

"I was going to feed Zee this morning, but she was gone. I looked everywhere and tried to spot her, but she's nowhere to be found." His voice went more quiet with every word he said. You felt sadness and pity creeping it's way up your chest. You can't stand seing him sad. You felt like you wanted to do everything to make him forget about that, at least for a bit, so you pulled him into a gentle hug. God... I would freak out if [H/N] would just disappear...

You felt Ydris rub his hand up and down your back. You stiffened up, you really weren't used to this type of... 'interacting', but you enjoyed it. As the two of you pulled away, Ydris noticed your red face. This caused him to chuckle. "A bit shy, are we?~" He smirked right into your direction and stared deep into your eyes. You blushed way more than you thought was possible.

You hid your face in your hands and hummed in embarrassment. Ydris grabbed your hands and pulled them away. You looked up at him and he looked at you with a seductive look. "Don't hide your beautiful face, ma chérie~"

All of a sudden, Ydris put his lips on yours, sending butterflies to your stomach. First, it was just a 'normal' kiss, but soon it turned into a really passionate one. He started to tip his tongue onto your bottom lip, asking for entry. You gladly gave it to him and things were starting to get hotter.

Ydris started to walk with you until you felt yourself hit a wall. He grabbed both your wrists and pinned them above your head as started to kiss down your neck. As he managed to hit your sweet spot, you accidently let out a small moan. When you did so, Ydris smirked against your neck. He started to suck and bite on that spot, causing you to let out small whimpers as you tried to hold back moans.

He stopped kissing you and slowly moved up to your ear in a teasing way. You could feel his hot breath on it.

"Don't hold them back little dove, let me hear all your beautiful noises~" he whispered seductivly, sending goosebumps all over your body. You smirked and decided to challenge him.

"Make me" You said, looking deep into his eyes. He still had a firm grip on your wrists against the wall, so you couldn't move really much. Ydris smirked at you as you challenged him. "With pleasure~" he cooed. Before you could even realize it, he picked you up and you subconsciously wrapped your legs around his waist.

He started to attack your neck with kisses again, but this time he made sure to suck and bite harder. As he did so, you couldn't fight moans in your throat. Ydris smirked satisfied against your neck. He started to trail down to your collarbone.

You were in total bliss with the feelings this man gave you and you craved for more. You started to run your hand through his hair, while the other one trailed down his abs.

He abruptly stopped. You were confused as to why when you heard him whisper "Let me take you to a better place for this~" He walked into another room and practically threw you onto a very soft bed. He quickly got on top of you and continued where he stopped. His lips made their way to yours again as you felt him putting a hand under your shirt. Fucking finally!

With one swift motion he pulled your shirt off and looked at your body, taking in every little detail. Your face flushed red and he smirked as he started to kiss you again. Ydris trailed small shapes on your stomach, making you squirm underneath him. His hand moved higher and started to unclip your [F/C] bra and threw it into a random corner. He started to massage your breast softly, causing you to moan again. He bowed down to your ear once more.

"Ma chérie, you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen~" he said softly in a flirtatious tone. "And you're still too shy to go further" you teased him. You hoped he would understand the hint and judging by his look, he did. "Let's see about that~" he whispered. His hand slowly glidded down your soft skin and Ydris never left the spot next to your ear. You could hear his breathing and you could feel his hot breath against your skin. You finally felt his hand under your underwear and just as it was about to go further...

KNOCK KNOCK

"Master Ydris?" It was Xin who knocked outside the wagon. I swear to Aideen, I'll kill that bastard! "That stupid, useless fool..." Ydris mumbled and went to answer the door. You were furious and you could hear Ydris was too. You just laid there, extremly turned on and wanting more.

You strippee off the rest of your clothes, just to quicken things up. You were tired of waiting. As you were about to take your slip of, Ydris entered the room. You stopped and looked at him.

He was only in his boxers and you blushed at the sight of his handsome figure. God damnit... is he trying to kill me? He took ahold of your hands on your slip and whispered "That's my job to do, little dove~" with that he threw you back on the bed and things got really hot.

--Time Skip, sorry :D--

You woke up by birds chirping and singing. You felt something rising and lowering beneath your chest. You looked up and saw Ydris sleeping peacefully. He looked so beautiful when he was sleeping. You kinda felt cold and looked down your body. The blanket was slipped off and you were... naked?!

The memories of last night came back to you and you blushed deeply. The bed shifted as Ydris leaned up and he softly kissed your forehead. "Good morning ma belle~" His morning voice was raspy and a bit deeper than usal. You smiled "Good morning Ydris"

The two of you got out of bed and got dressed, the memories of last night never leaving your mind. You made your way to the kitchen, where Ydris was already making breakfast.

After breakfast Ydris put the dishes in the sink and went to the fridge. "Carrots? Are you still hungry?" You chuckled as Ydris got out some carrots of the fridge. "These are for your lovely horse [H/N], little pedal~" he answered. You smiled at him. It was really nice of him to think about [H/N].

That's when you heard him/her whine really loud on the outside. You were shocked and got anxious that something might have happened and ran outside, closely followed by Ydris. When you got outside you got greeted by...
------------------------------------------------------
[A/N] Hello people! Here's a brand new chapter~ This isn't exactly full of smut, but I tried k? xD I got quite motivated to write a new chapter, since the vacations are boring. I hope you enjoyed♡