|•Horrible Failure•|

Shortcuts~

[Y/N] - your name
[H/N] - your horse name
italic - your thoughts
(Author Note)

This chapter will be long! So grab yourself some popcorn and enjoy :v
------------------------------------------------------
You opened your eyes and looked around. Nothing. Literally nothing. Your head was still throbbing, but you decided to take a step forward anyway.

As soon as your foot touched the floor of this dark hell-hole, you got hit by lightning. You shielded your eyes at the dazzling light.

After a few moments you slowly took your arms down and opened your eyes again. Much to your surprise, it wasn't bright. You were in a dark corridor that only goes straight ahead and had roots all over the place.

You walked down the corridor ever so slow, getting more anxious with every step you took. Your own steps echoed through the hallway, making you feel alone, paranoid and scared. Then, you heard whispering all around you, but it was very unclear.

"[Y/N]" From one to the other second the whispers became more clear and audible.

"[Y/N]" They all whispered again. You began running as fear took over you.

"[Y/N]" the whispers grew louder.

You stumbled and fell down, hitting the ground face first. You got up and started running again. At least you tried. The attempt failed and you were stuck in place, just standing there, frozen in fear. You glanced down to see a weird tentacle thing holding you by your ankle. It started to drag you towards the darkness, making you fall down in the process. You hit the ground with your head and screamed out in shock. You grabbed onto one of the roots on the ground, desperately trying to stop tge thing from dragging you away. "You can't save her" the voices whispered. "You can't save her, you're to weak!" they yelled. "STOP!!" you cried out.

Another tentacle made it's way around your stomach and violently tugged you backwards. After a few seconds you gave in and let go of the root, letting the monster drag you into the darkness. Tears uncontrollably rolled down your face. And then there was the flash of light again. Relief washed over you as you thought it was over.

As you opened your eyes, you found yourself laying on a dusty floor. You were shivering, panting and felt weak. Your whole body was covered in sweat. It was so much that even your top was soaked in sweat, it looked like you just took a swim in it.

You slowly started to get up and looked around. Purple flames were surrounding you. You attempted to walk, but you couldn't move a muscle. Then you saw a figure approaching you behind the flames. Your breathing stopped when you realized it was Ydris who was walking towards you.

"Ma chérie, you look scared~" he stated. He was now standing in front of you and caressed your cheek with the back of his hand. You stood frozen in your spot, unsure if you're anxious or happy to see him. Ydris put his hand from your cheek to your shoulder. A devilish smirk grew on his face and he slowly started to walk behind you, his hand never leaving your shoulder. I'm not happy, I'm definitely anxious and scared as hell.

Ydris was now standing behind you. He made his way in front of you again. You flinched when you felt his hand touch the back of your neck as it made it's way to your other shoulder. You felt like in one of these movies where the murderer slowly walks circles around his helpless victim. Like a predator circling it's prey.

Ydris was now standing in front of you, having a firm grip on your shoulders. He sighed, which left you slightly confused. "I'm sorry [Y/N]" he whispered as he looked in your eyes with sorrow and pity. He pushed you to the ground and everything went black.