3

I was waken up by Emma lightly slapping my face.
"Cmon sweetie, we are hungry." I open my eyes to everyone hovering over me. I sat up startled and they all laugh.
"Well good morning to you. What time is it?"
"8" ethan said angrily.
"Why so fucking early?" I said throwing my head back down on my pillow.
" because Mia we have things to do and only so much time in a day. Get up and get dressed we are going to I hop." I signed and got myself out of bed. I quickly threw on an outfit, I knew they would want to take pictures so I made sure to look somewhat decent. I only put on a little mascara for makeup since I was having a good skin day.

I threw this on, hoping it didn't look too lazy

I threw this on, hoping it didn't look too lazy. I walked out into the living room and saw everyone sitting on the couch waiting for me.
"Ok you forced me out of bed now let's go." They all got up and we walked down to Ethan's car. I called AUX and played god is a woman by Ariana grande. I started to sing along really getting into the song.
"Damn Mia you have a great voice." James said turning around. I blushed and and laughed.
"Hey I was singing too James, is my voice good?" Ethan asked
"Mhhh  could be better. Your still hot though." Ethan rolled his eyes and we laughed. We arrived at ihop and ran inside. We sat at a booth, me and Ethan sat together and Emma, gray and James sat across from us. We ordered and waited for our food
"Ok so what's on the agenda today?" I asked
"So I was thinking mall because you and me still need outfits for tomorrow. And we are driving up to our air BMB tonight." I nodded.
Once our food came we all ate making small talk. Once we finished I grabbed the bill
"Hey stop that." Ethan said trying to take it out of my hands but I pulled it away.
"No it's on me. You guys have been so great let this be my treat." I smiled and handed my card to the waiter. Ethan nudged my shoulder.
"Thank you Mia." Gray said smirking. Every time he looked me in the eyes my heart skipped a beat. I think I liked Grayson, but I'm almost certain the feeling isn't mutual, it's ok though. Probably for the best so we don't ruin this group.
"Hey do you guys mind filming a Q&A with me later if we have time? I forgot I have to post tomorrow."
"Of course we will when we get home." Grayson said and they all nodded in agreement.
"Tweet something now so we get a lot of good questions." James said and I did as instructed. I tweeted out James, Emma, the Twins, and I are gonna do a Q&A so ask some good questions
"Wait Emma and Ethan do a funny pose. The background looks amazing right now." We did as told and did a bunch a weird poses together and Emma took photos of us. She airdropped then to me and Ethan and we both died laughing at how stupid we looked. We picked two different ones to post. We got in the car and headed to the mall. Grayson drove so ethan could edit his photo. Once we were done we posted them. I captioned it: MIA DOESN'T SHARE FOOD! (Mine was a picture of Ethan eating a pancake out of my hand and me with a mad face.)
And Ethan captioned his: When the going gets tough, grab pancakes with Your best friends (his picture was me with my tongue out and him licking my cheek). We arrived at the mall and walked into urban. We figured they Would have the best outfits for Coachella. Me and Emma grabbed a bunch of clothes and signaled the boys to come Into the changing area. Only James followed. I looked back and saw ethan and Grayson standing awkwardly.
"You too guys, we need a straight boys opinion on how our boobs and asses look. Cmon." I smirked and their faces looked shocked. They looked at each other and then started walking toward the fitting room. We left the boys in the sitting area and me and emma went into the same fitting room. James picked out most of my outfits.
"James every top you got is a bra."
"Yes sweetie I know, you have amazing boobs I want to showcase them."
"Well in that case don't mind if I do." Emma and me were dying laughing as we tried on outfits. Emma had on a skirt and a crop top plus a bunch of accessories. I had on a knitted bikini top and high wasted rainbow print shorts that revealed half my ass. I felt basically naked. Emma walked out confidently and I stayed in the dressing room.
"I might as well be naked." I said still behind the fitting room curtain.
"Mia you look hot come out." Emma said walking over to the curtain revealing my outfit.
Grays eyes widened at the sight of me and I blushed. My confidence gained so I walked out and gave a little twirl.
"Ok I can get used to this." Ethan said sitting back in his seat, Grayson punched his chest.
"You guys look amazing" Grayson said still not taking his eyes off me.
"Damn Mia I didn't realize you have abs. When the hell did you get so toned?" James said getting up and fixing a few pieces on me. I shrugged and laughed. Me and Emma ended up picking out 2 outfits and then one that matched each other's. Now it was time to go back home and quickly film a Q&A