22

The next morning ;)
The first thing I saw this morning was Grayson sleeping and the sun shinning behind him. Probably the most beautiful sight in the world. Soon enough he woke up as well and smiled.
"Your beautiful" He said caressing his thumb over my cheek.
"Ditto" I replied bopping his nose. I got out of bed and the chilly air sent shivers through my whole exposed body.
"I'm gonna shower" I yelled out to Grayson
"Ok me too." He said walking into the bathroom and smirked.
——-
We met Emma and Ethan in the lobby. Ethan and Grayson went to load the car while me and Emma grabbed coffee from the hotels cafe.
"So, what happened last night between you and e?" I said nudging her shoulder. Immediately she started blushing.
"Did you guys fuck?!" I scream whispered
"What no no no we didn't. But he may or may have not asked me out" Emma squealed and I jumped up and down clapping my hands.
"Omg yes congrats!"
"Ok how was your night tho?" Emma said with an evil smirk.
"It was good ya know." I said avoiding eye contact.
"Just good?"
"Ok. Well. I may or may not be a virgin anymore...." I mumbled the last part.
"HOLD UP WHAT?" Emma said awfully loud.
"No need to scream Emma, she's right in front of you."  Grayson said wrapping his arms around my waste.
"Oh well your girlfriend was just about to tell me about your lovely night but for some reason she's being a little quiet." Emma crosses her arms.
"No don't ask Emma. I did innocently and was given to many details." I gasped and slapped Graysons chest. We all laughed.
"Ok let's stop talking about this and go home shall we?" I look over to see ethan whisper to Emma and her eyes go wide.
"That poor shower."

We were almost an hour into the drive home and were blasting tame impala and kid cudi (NGL the twins got me hooked on them and now i have their songs on repeat)
I get a notification on my phone and it says someone DMd me. I look closely at the name and it was Fucking Khalid
Thegr8khalid hey Mia, I came across your video of you singing I won't give up over on Bryant's Channel and the covers on your channel and I just have to say you have an amazing voice. I would love to work with you some day. Also, my agent would love to offer you a record label if you are interested. Ik it's a lot in one DM so please text me Here's my number xxx-xxx-xxxx and here is my agency's number xxx-xxx-xxxx. I hope to here back!

"Holy shit" I said completely shocked.
"What?" Gray asked squeezing my thigh lightly.
"Ducking Khalid DMd me and said his label was interesting in signing me and he wants to work with me." Everyone stared screaming
"Holy shit Mia that is amazing!" Emma screamed. I just sat there shocked. Never in a million years would I think something like this would happen. I decided to text him back instead of DMing him

You: wow hi Khalid. I would be honored to work with you. Never in a million years would I think this would happen. Also a record deal! Wow. Thank you. I am at a lost for words. The answer is yes yes and yes!
Khalid: I'm glad your excited! How about you come down RCA records tomorrow and we could sign off and start writing some stuff.
You: sounds great. See you then!

"What the hell is happening?" I said dropping my phone into my lap
"Your getting the well deserved recognition. Mia I am so proud. Your gonna do amazing. I can see it. One day you will be touring and headlining Coachella." Grayson said. Idk how much of that is true but even the opportunity is crazy. I quickly called my mom and filled her in on the fun news.
Tomorrow is gonna be crazy.