43

Today I leave for New Jersey and I'm excited but at the same time about to shit myself. We are staying there for four days and when we get back I leave for figi.
"Hey mi you ready to go?" Grayson called out. I grabbed my bags
"Let do this bitches!" I screamed walking past Ethan and Grayson and out the door. They both laughed and followed behind.
—-
Skip plane ride
"Ok I'm gonna be completely honest, I'm freaking out" I said turning to Grayson and Ethan. They looked at me and laughed.
"Stop I'm not kidding." I said. Grayson pulled me into his chest and kissed the top of my head.
"You have nothing to worry about Mia. They are going to love you and that's a fact." Gray said. I took a deep breathe and looked into his eyes.
"Ok. Let's do this shit." I said pulling away and walking towards the pick up area. I heard them laugh behind me. It's gonna be fine Mia. Just be yourself. I walked out of the airport and looked around for Lisa and Sean. I knew what they looked like from past YouTube videos.
"Mia!" I heard coming from my left. I turned and saw Lisa walking to me with open arms.
"Hi!" I replied hugging her.
"Oh my god you are gorgeous" she said cupping my cheeks. I laughed and thanked her. Grayson and Ethan gave their dad a hug.
"Dad as you know this is Mia" Grayson said gesturing to me.
"Of course I know, you don't shut up about how amazing she is." He said winking at me. I blushed and laugh. Sean gave me a side hug. We all got into the car and I sat in between Grayson and Ethan.
"See I told you." Grayson whispered in my ear.
"Yeah yeah" I replied.
I was meeting Cameron when we got to the house. I was less nervous for her because I have been texting with her for a while now.
—-
"Hi Cameron!" I said hugging her.
"Hi Mia!" Cam replied. "Hey gray and e" she said less enthusiastically.
"Really feeling the love cam" Ethan said. They all hugged.
"Mia and I are gonna hang out without you two." Cam said and the boys looked at her confused. I nodded.
"You guys see her everyday so don't even." She said grabbing my hand. I kissed Graysons cheek and walked out the door with Cameron. We went to her favorite lunch spot and chatted.
"Gray probably doesn't want me telling you this but you are the first girl he brought home." She said. I was shocked to hear this. I know he has had other girlfriends obviously.
"Really?" I said
"Yep, I'm glad." I awed at her comment. We continued to talk about life and such. She told me all about college the college life. I wanted to go to college but I'll be too busy to keep up with classes. Maybe In the future.
—-
"Hey bitches we are back!" Cameron yelled. Ethan and Grayson walked down the stairs. Grayson kissed me and Cameron and Ethan gagged. We all walked into the kitchen were Lisa and Sean were.
"How was lunch?" Sean asked.
"It was good. I like Mia better then the boys combined." Cam said sitting next to her dad.
"Love you too Cam" Grayson said.
"Mia your mom lives here in New Jersey right?" Lisa asked.
"Yeah, she moved here last month." I responded.
"Wanna see if she would like to come over for dinner?" She asked. I looked at Grayson who has a giant smile on his face.
"Of course." I replied. I texted my mom and she agreed.
—-
We had a few hours to kill until my mom came so gray and E showed me around their town. They took me around on the quads and showed me a bunch of things they made in the woods. They showed me what was left over from their 24 hour in the woods challenge. It was kinda weird to see in person.
—-
"Hi mom" I said hugging her.
"Hi love. I'm nervous" she whispered to me. I laughed.
"It's ok I was too. But don't worry they are super nice." I said. She nodded and I walked her into the kitchen. Grayson and Ethan said hi first since they know her. My mom greeted Sean and Lisa and so far it was going pretty well. We let the adults catch up in the kitchen alone and us four went into the living room.
"Oh my god you know what I want to watch!" They all asked what.
"Bob And rob videos." I smirked. Ethan threw his head back and groaned.
"Miaaaa no" cam laughed and darted upstairs to grab the CDs.
she came back down and put them into the CD thing (I'm sorry I really just don't remember what those are called). She played all the ones that were not shown on their video. I was dying laughing while Grayson and Ethan cringed the entire time.
"Why did we do this?" Grayson whined.
"Cause we were fucking idiots." Ethan replied.
"You still are." I said and cam high fived me
"Kids dinner is ready!" Lisa shouted from the kitchen. We all go up and made our way into the dining room.
—-
Nothing crazy happened at dinner. My mom and Lisa were really hitting it off. In fact they made plans to get a massage together next week. Other then that we talked about past vacations and memories.

(Girl on left we are gonna ignore)

 —(Girl on left we are gonna ignore)

Liked by Miapoppy and 231,000 others.
Camdol Grayson did one thing right for once
View comments
Miapoppy awe love you cam
Graysondolan this makes me so happy. But also there was no need to attack me like that.
Ethandolan I agree cam
Fan1 OMG MIA MET THE FAMILY
Fan2 sister-in-laws
Camdol liked comment