8

You woke up to the sun beaming in your eyes and Grayson's arm holding him close to you. You turned to face him and planted kisses on his nose to wake him up. He woke up confused but then smirked.
"I can get used to waking up next to such a beautiful view." He used his fingers to make a frame as if it was a photo.
"Jesus you look beautiful Mia." He tucked my hair behind my ear. I checked the time and it was 7am. Damn I woke up an hour before my alarm. I decided to get up and make everyone breakfast. I made eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Once I finished I went to each room to wake everyone up. Grayson woke up ethan though because I couldn't get him to wake up. I poked James nose and he woke up startled and sighed.
"I feel like I just went to bed 2 minutes ago what the hell." He sat up and stretched.
"Hey turn your Coachella game face on James. We got a long day ahead of us." I got up and started to walk out.
"Damn Mia your ass looks thicc in those shorts." I gave my butt a little shake and continued to walk out. I went into Emma's room and jumped on top of her.
"Emma wakey wakey sunshine" I sat on her and started playing with her face, pulling her cheeks, sticking my finger up her nose, etc. she finally woke up and groaned.
"Not yet" she said trying to roll over but my weight wouldn't let her.
"Nope awake now. I got to tell you something." Her eyes shot open and she sat up.
"Good news or bad news. I need to know how to mentally prepare myself." She grabbed my hands and I laughed.
"Good new. Very good news." I smirked. Emma raised her eyebrows at me eager to hear the news.
"So um, as of last night, me and Grayson are officially dating!" We both squealed in excitement. Emma hugged me and we both fell back into the bed.
"Dude I knew this was gonna happen, we all kinda did to be honest." I laughed and started to blush. Emma grabbed my cheeks and squealed. Grayson walked into the room and looked at us confused. Emma continued to hold my cheeks and just looked at Grayson. She then proceeded to give him the death stare.
"Wait what did I do?" He threw his hands up in the air. Still holding my cheeks Emma responded
"If you hurt her I will cut your dick off. Got it?" I started dying laughing but Grayson's has dropped. He nervously laughed and Emma smiled innocently at him. My stomach was starting to cramp from me laughing so hard.
Emma got up and shoulder bumped Grayson walking out of the room. I got up behind her and stopped at Grayson wrapping my hands around his neck. He was a bit taller then me so I had to stand on the tips of my toes to kiss him. I planted a soft kiss on his lips and then walked out to meet everyone else in the kitchen. Ethan saw me and Grayson walk out together and started to clap and cheer. I rolled my eyes and threw an apple at him.
"What the fuck is going on?" James asked shoving a piece of bacon in his mouth.
"Dude, they are officially official." James chuckled.
"I legit thought they have been official since Mia got here. Damn, anyways. Congrats on making official that you guys can fuck and not have it be awkward." He smiled big at us and we just laughed it off.
"I swear if I hear any bed squeaking noises coming from either of your rooms we are gonna have a problem. I don't need that image in my virgin head." Emma said still eying Grayson down. I blushed and cleared my throat.
"Ok guys chill we legit started dating last night." Grayson laughed and shook his head. Ethan just ate his food awkwardly.
"Well guys. ITS COACHELLA TIME!" Ethan yelled and shoved the his last piece of bacon in his mouth and ran to his room. We all laughed and went to our rooms as well. Time to decide which outfit to wear first. I looked at my options and decided to have my outfits become more intense as the days went on. Today I wore this

 Today I wore this

James helped me with my makeup and I did my hair

James helped me with my makeup and I did my hair. To be honest I was really feeling myself. Once we were all ready we gathered into the living room. I walked out and Grayson was sitting on the coach. He looked up from his phone and his jaw dropped. He stood up and walked over to me. I blushed and looked down at my shoes. He lifted my chin up with his pointer finger and smirked at me.
"God damn Mia, and I thought I looked hot." He took a step back and grazed his eyes over my body. I gave a twirl and laughed. I put my arms around his neck and pecked his lips.
"Trust me you look very hot right now." I ran my hands down his chest and bit my lip.
"Ok that needs to stop. I'm here now." Ethan said plopping down on the couch. I laughed and sat next to him. Emma came out and looked stunning in her outfit.
"Yes Queen is slaying!" I whistle and clap my hands. Emma flips her hair and sits on the other side of Ethan. We all wait for James to get ready.
"James hurry the fuck up!" Emma yells. James walks out looking like a doll. His makeup and outfit is on point.
"Bitch ass you can rush perfection." Emma rolls her eyes and we all laugh. Finally we can head out to Coachella

Sorry this became longer then expected. Coachella chapter is next!