14

Turning into an LA girl continued
We all gathered into the living room once again and James started on my makeup. Everyone just sat in the back and make comments as James worked his magic. It took about an hour.

And he added a glossy nude lip

"Ok sister your done, show them first." I turned my head and their eyes all lit up.
"omg yess Mia!" Emma clapped her hands.
"James you killed it." Ethan have James an highfive
"I'm literally speechless." Grayson said.
"Ok Mia your turn." James handed me a mirror and once I saw it my jaw dropped. I'm never really one to wear a lot of makeup, Well Coachella was the exception.
"God damn James you killed it. Thank you so much!"
The next thing we were doing was them teaching me the ways of the road. They told me some pretty stupid but funny.
"Wait why are we giving you pointers, you don't live here?" Emma asked laughing. Everyone stopped and looked confused also wondering why. I smirked to myself. I still haven't told them that I'm moving here. I already found the apartment and bought it( let's pretend it's that easy irl) during Coachella.
"Oh yeah about that..." all of their heads shot toward me and I smirked. The twins eyes went wide.
"Once I graduate I will be an LA resident! I bought an apartment about 10 minutes from here!" They all started jumping in excitement and then attacked me with hugs. Grayson kissed me but then quickly realized that we were still filming.
"Oh shoot. Uh just cut that out. But I'm so happy Mia." He hugged me tightly and soon enough it was a group hug. I would say that was a pretty successful video

The rest of the videos aren't going to be that in detail. Idk why I went off with this one.