30

Today is the day we are announcing that me and Grayson are in fact dating. Many know just cause we haven't really cared what we post or say. But then again they are waiting for the absolute confirmation. Bryant was posting his video at 2 so we were gonna post at like 2:30 to give people a chance to watch the video. We were all sitting In my room in bed on our phones. Emma and Ethan were cuddling on the air mattress  and  James was cuddling me and Grayson.
"KIDS COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!" My mom shouted from downstairs. Ethan's head shot right up. Soon enough he was running downstairs like a kid.
"Thank you madré" I said hugging her and taking a seat at the table.
"Of course. I like seeing my baby happy" I smiled and dug into the lovely breakfast she made. Everyone was now sitting at the table eating breakfast
"So I hear you guys are announcing that your dating today" My mom said
"Yep. At 2" I replied.
"That's nice. Because you guys love each other right?" She said resting her head on her hands
"Mommmm" I groaned.
"Yes mom they said I love you like twenty times before hanging up FaceTime. It's annoying." Noah said.
"Oh shut up, not everyone is as single as you" Noah threw his napkin at me and I laughed
"But yes I am very much in love with your daughter" Grayson said looking at me. I kissed his cheek and hid my blushing with my hands.
"Ok I'm sorry Mia but I have to ask. Your using protection correct?" Everyone chocked on their food and tried to keep themselves from laughing. Graysons face went bright red as did mine. Noah cringed in his chair.
"Mia no you guys don't yet right?" Noah whined
"Noah I'm 18" I started, "and ya know" I said twiddling my thumbs.
"Yes mom" I said avoiding saying anything more. Ethan Emma and James were laughing at the awkward conversation.
"It's ok sweetie I know you guys are sexually active" she said with a straight face.
"Mom please stop" I whined
"Honey there is nothing to be embarrassed about. I bet all your friends are too. It's normal at your age. I just want to make sure I won't be having any grandkids yet. I wouldn't mind them being Graysons though. He has good genes." She said nodding her head towards Grayson. His face was bright red but he managed a smile.
"Ok great good to know. Antagonize Emma and Ethan now."
"Emma and Ethan are dating?" My mom gasped.
"Yeah now antagonize them" Grayson replied. Emma and Ethan's eyes went wide as they turned their attention towards my mom. They have been here two days and are already close to my mom so there is no filter anymore. Plus my mom already doesn't hold back. My mom cleared her throat.
"Now I know we just met but I love you guys already like my own children. I need to know you guys are being safe." I was generally curious to hear the answer because they refuse to say if they have done anything to me and Grayson yet.
"Uh yeah we are being safe" Ethan mumbled
"What was that e I couldn't hear you?" Grayson said
"Yes we use protection" he said a bit louder.
"HA THEY HAVE DONE IT!" I yelled High-fiving Grayson. My mom satisfied cleared her plate and let us have our own private convocation.
"When, where, how" I said resting my head on my hands.
"Yep I don't need to be here for this." Noah said leaving the table
"Um Emma you tell them" Ethan smiled and Emma. Emma death stared him.
"Ok so um. Wow this is really awkward when it's about you. Uh so I'm sorry James and gray but the night before we left for New York and we all slept over the twins house." Graysons eyes opened wide so did James
"When the fuck did you guys do that we pulled an all nighter?" James squealed.
"Remember when you guys got coffee?" Ethan chirped in. I sat there laughing my ass off
"Your fucking kidding" Grayson said cringing
"Nope" Ethan replied popping the p
"Well that's a lovely story" I said smiling, "I'm happy for you guys."
"Yeah i remember mia tried to call us." Emma said laughing.
"Ok well that's just fucking rude and now I know exactly the time you were talking about cause I was pissed." I said folding my arms.
"Sorry not sorry" Ethan said sitting back in his chair. I looked at him disgusted.
____
Bryant was getting ready to post the video. In a few minutes everyone will know.  
"And it's up!" Grayson yelled. He cupped my face and kissed me
"I'm so happy I don't have to hide us anymore" he said spinning me around.
"Me too!" I said kissing his cheek.
Fans were tweeting at us. So far I haven't seen really any hate. But now it's time to post our photos.

Liked by Miapoppy and 2,134,000 others Graysondolan let me tell you a secret

Graysondolan let me tell you a secret... I love this girl
View comments
Fan1 holy fucking shit gria is confirmed
Fan2 you guys are two beautiful people in love like the fuck.
Miapoppy I love you 💗
Fan3 power couple right here
Ethandolan hmm kinda cute
Jamescharles ugh my parents are adorable
Emmachamberlain my wife looks so happy with you Grayson. I guess you can have her 😪
Fan4 like I knew this already but somehow I still am shook.
Tanamongeau yes gria coming through to own my heart

Liked by graysondolan and 2,432,000 others Miapoppy I think it's safe to say I'm in Graysons lane View comments Graysondolan well I would hope so 😂 love you ❤️ (that feels so weird to comment

Miapoppy I think it's safe to say I'm in Graysons lane
View comments
Graysondolan well I would hope so 😂 love you ❤️ (that feels so weird to comment.(this is awesome))
Zane yes baby her her hubby looking adorable
Ethandolan kinda rude but I guess I'll let it slide
Emmachamberlain I am forever In Mias lane
Jamescharles I'm with Emma on this one
Fan1 love this couple
Fan2 this is so cute
Noahpoppy glad someone can make that bitch a little less bitchy
          Miapoppy ok like fuck you

Authors note : I posted three times already today and I don't plan on stopping. So enjoy!