52

I go on in five minutes. I'm about to pass out my heart is racing.
"You got this mi." Grayson said walking behind me and massaging my shoulders.
"Just be yourself and you will do great." Ethan added on. I nodded and took a deep breathe.
"Today I have a special guest joining us tonight." James cordon started.
"Please welcome Mia Poppy!" James shouted out to the crowd. Everyone started cheering. I walked out onto the stage and waved. I joined James up front and gave him a hug. We walked over to the couch and he sat behind his desk.
"Hi Mia, thank you so much for joining us tonight" James said after the crowd settled down.
"Thank you for having me" I replied smiling.
"So Mia, where do we even start. I feel like in the last few months you have taken over every industry." He said throwing his hands up. I shrugged and laughed.
"Even your brother is out here modeling for so many companies." He said and I nodded.
"Let's start with your music, you have 2 singles released and 2 collaborations with Khalid and Shawn Mendes, all of which hit the top of the charts. How does that feel?" He asked amazed.
"Surreal honestly. I would always post covers on YouTube and just sing for fun, I never thought I would be where I am today." Everyone cheered again.
"It's amazing honestly, and you got your start on YouTube, do you think you will continue your channel or focus on music?" He asked
"My YouTube channel is one of my top priorities. I never want to stop posting on YouTube because without that platform and those fans, none of this would be happening. YouTube has given me so many supporting fans, opportunities, and relationships that I cherish. I would never leave that behind." I said smiling.
"I will admit, I am a subscriber and I do tune in for every video. The one you posted today with your boyfriend Grayson Dolan. You two are really just the power couple aren't you?" He said laughing. I laughed and shrugged. A clip of the cover I posted played on the screen. We all looked over and watched.
"You probably get questions about your relationship all the time but I'll just ask this one, how is it for both you being in the public's eye all the time, because he as well has a channel, the Dolan Twins." He asked leaning in genuinely interested.
"Hard, that's for sure. His fan base is just a bunch of girls and boys that are infatuated with them so when I came into the picture people were upset for sure. I feel as time goes on though it's less of people are jealous, it's more wise they expect to see perfection all the time which is impossible to maintain."
He nodded
"Yes, perfection is quite hard to achieve. You posted an unreleased song some time back. That song had so much emotion behind it and it was so raw. Will that song be released and what can you tell us about the meaning behind it" He asked.
"I don't have plans to release that song, but just for you I will." Every cheered and I laughed.
"For the meaning, it was from pure emotion. Uh me and my boyfriend had a bit of rough patch for a few days and I was obviously upset. I've always been someone who writes from experience so yeah. That song was just sad little Mia in bed with nothing better to do." I laughed.
We finished up the talking part and now it was time for the spill or fill your guts.

He showed the various foods on the table and proceeded to ask the first question.
"Mia I'm gonna give you... the sardine smoothie." He said with an evil smirk.
"That smells.. pleasant." I said moving back.
"Ok first question. Mia, you have been associated with many different squads." He started. I nodded
"There are three main ones, the vlog squad, the sister squad, and the holy trinity. (a/n I'm sorry ik that's Emma and the twins but I'm not creative enough to come up with one for Mia and the twins so..) Rate them in order from best to worst." He said smiling. I sighed and shook my head looking at the smoothie.
"Ok. This one is kinda easy. First of course is the holy trinity, they are literally here." Everyone screamed and I laughed.
"Then would be the vlog squad and lastly would be the sister squad." I shrugged and laughed.
"Ok James let's see. I'm gonna give you...the cod sperm." I said laughing. He smelled it and clasped his hand over his mouth.
"That is horrendous" he said shaking his head.
"Well James, you may be chowing down on that sperm." I said giggling.
"Ok my question for you, who was the worst singer on carpool karaoke?" I smirked and placed the card back.
"I could answer that. But that would be unfair to them." He said. He picked up a spoon and grabbed some of the cod sperm
"Ew no James" I said. My jaw dropped as I watched him spoon it into his Mouth. He immediately had gag reflex and spit it into the trash bin.
"That was awful." He said after recovering from the awful taste.
"Now Mia, I'm going to give you, the bird saliva." He said as he spun the wheel so it was in front of me.
"That's just wrong." I said poking it.
"And now for your question. Mia, recently there has been a scandal with fellow YouTube James Charles. During this scandal you unfollowed him, why?" He asked. I nodded my head. I can't expose him even more then he already has been. He may have been a clout chasing asshole but I'm better then that. I grabbed the cup and took a sip. James squealed. It was so gross. The textures made me want to vomit. I had to spit it out. Once I did I took a big gulp of water.
"That was awful. Who comes up with these?" I said gesturing to the disgusting food.
"James your turn. I'm giving you the fish eye." He groaned as I moved the eye towards him.
"James, What celebrity has been the rudest towards you?" He threw his head back.
"I feel like I can't say it, what if we are trying to get him on the show?" He said in defeat.
"Who cares. You don't want him on the show anyways if he's rude. Now give us the name."
He picked up the cup and smelled it.
"I don't think I could drink that... ok Pierce Brosnan" He said fast. I laughed and clapped my hands.
—-
"And that was Mia Poppy everyone!" I waved to the crowd and the cameras all turned off. Me and James exited the stage.

Liked by shawnmendes and 3,259,000 others Miapoppy I was on The Late Late Show tonight and James made me eat some nasty shit

Miapoppy I was on The Late Late Show tonight and James made me eat some nasty shit.
View comments
Ethandolan I don't think I have laughed harder
Fan1 the fact that she would rather drink a bird saliva then spill the tea on James shows why everyone should stan her.
Graysondolan that was painful to watch
Daviddobrik May have to steal that bit 😬
Fan2 favorite guest on the show thus far
Emmachamberlain holy trinity for life bby