Kihyun || Lovie

[Your POV]

[Your POV]

You got out of work and look at your phone for the first time in hours. You were very busy at work and didn't have time to check your notifications.

You see that your boyfriend Kihyun had sent a handful of messages with some selcas mixed in.

His messages make you smile. Many of them contain messages like, "I miss you jagi~" and "I love you ❤"

You wonder how he has time to message you, as he is consistantly so busy at work these days. Today shouldn't be an exception.

Your phone starts buzzing, whereas you see Kihyun's name pop up.

"Ah Kihyunnie~ I just finished reading all of your messages. How did you manage to send me all of those messages?"

"Jagi, that's because today we had the day off. And I was bored. You didn't message me back though."

You can imagine Kihyun pouting on the other end, so you laugh.

"You're pouting, aren't you?"

"Ne~ I really wish you replied."

"Well, today I was the really busy one."

"Aish, well, hurry back. I miss you [Y/N]. I miss you so much."

You smile and reply, "I miss you as well Kihyunnie. I'll be back soon."

You walk to the nearest bus stop and pop in your earphones. You turn on Monsta X's latest album.

Your boyfriend Kihyun is a main vocal of Monsta X, and you are constantly amazed that you ended up with the famous KPOP idol. You were enchanted by his vocals the first time you heard them and instantly fell head over heels. Little did you know at that time, he fell head over heels for your pure beauty and kindness.

You are a fashion designer and were on set for one of Monsta X's photoshoots. You brought some of your collection to the photoshoot and were styling Kihyun. He would sing under his breath as you were doing your thing. Once in awhile he would make conversation with you.

After the photoshoot, he asked for your contact information, saying he wanted to purchase some of your work. Kihyun eventually told you that it was an excuse just to talk to you more and to eventually ask you to be his girlfriend.

You have been dating him for a year now, and the past year has been absolute bliss to you.

You think Kihyun is the absolute sweetest person you have ever met. He treats you like a princess and you fall in love with him more and more each day. It is difficult sometimes, as both of you are busy people, but you manage to find time with for each other, even if it's just messaging and calling each other.

You are so engrossed in your thoughts that you almost miss your stop, but you manage to get home.

You grab your keys from your purse and unlock your apartment door. Your apartment is dark, which you find to be weird since Kihyun said to hurry home...

You turn on the lights and head to the kitchen. In the kitchen you find a handwritten note attached to a bouquet of red roses.

Jagi,

I love you so, so much. These are for you (obviously) :) Please head to the park down the street.

Love, Kihyunnie~♡

You smile and drop your things before heading off to the park.

When you reach the park, you see lights faintly in the distance, near the playground. You pick up the pace and when you get closer, you see Kihyun. He's sitting on a blanket with candles and food.

His face lights up when he sees you and smiles widely, showing his pearly white teeth.

"Ah, jagi, you found me!"

You smile in response and sit down. He leans over and puts his hand on your cheek before kissing you on the lips. You close your eyes as he deepens the kiss. Both of you smile into the kiss and before you know it, he breaks it off.

You open your eyes to Kihyun's face still close to your face.

"You look beautiful," he whispers.

You feel yourself blush and you look down.

"Now, time to dig in!"

You converse over a picnic of bread, cheese, jam, grapes, sandwiches, and juice boxes.

"Ah, it feels like we're little kids again with these juice boxes," you giggle.

"I know you love them," Kihyun laughs.

"I do. I admit, I'm still a kid at heart sometimes."

You talk about your busy day while Kihyun listens. He laughs and smiles at all of the right moments.

After you are done with your dinner, Kihyun cleans up and then lays down on the blanket.

You lay down next to him and you two stare up at the sky. The dusky sky turns to night and you watch the stares appear one by one in the sky.

You enjoy watching the stars pop up. You and Kihyun don't talk all of this time.

After awhile, you hear Kihyun shift, so you look over at him. You find that he is looking at you.

He smiles and says, "You're perfect. You're so perfect, lovie."

"Saranghae, Kihyun~"

-------

[A/N]: I'm literally 19 years old and enjoy juice boxes more than anything.

I also enjoy looking at the stars at night, especially where I go to school. It's rare to see them in DC because of light pollution, so that's why I find it so magical. It's something I have come to realize that I appreciate. I am able to see them a lot more and more clearly where I live in NJ because I live in the middle of nowhere lol