Hyungwon || Black Swan

Your maid tightens the laces of your dress, making your face scrunch up

"Almost done..." she reassures you.

You stare at your reflection in the mirror, watching your maid tie your dress. You fold your black laced gloves together in front of you, cocking your head to the side.

You admire your black dress, sprinkled with silver glitter and your hair tied up in an updo. You look at your makeup and red lipstick upon your bow shaped lips. Two curls hug  your rounded face.

You smile, making your look complete.

Your maid places her hands on your shoulders, giving you a once over in the mirror.

"You look beautiful darling. Now go have some fun at the ball."

She hands you your black and silver mask, flanked with grey feathers on the side. You stare at it for a moment, admiring it.

You proceed to walk towards the doors of your room and walk down the marbled stairs that lead to the front hall.

Waiting at the bottom stands your boyfriend of almost one year, Chae Hyungwon. You stop halfway down the stairs, gazing at his pure beauty. His white suit with tails at the bottom of the jacket compliments your black dress.

He holds a single rose in his hands, as he is nervous to see you and take you to the Governor's Ball.

He then notices you and gives you a smile.

He starts walking towards you, and you finally break free of your trance and continue to walk down towards him.

He holds out his hand and you take it, smiling and staring into his eyes.

"You look absolutely stunning," he whispers.

"And you look absolutely handsome," you compliment him.

He hands you the rose and you admire it before placing it on the hall table. Hyungwon wraps his arm around your waist before you wrap yours around his.

Your butler opens the front door where a black limo awaits you two. Another butler opens the limo door, where Hyungwon helps you in before following you in.

You rest your head on his shoulder as the limo takes you to the grand hotel the ball is hosted at.

You reflect on last year's ball where you met with the governor's son, whomst your parents tried to set you up with. But you weren't in love with him. You saw him as a friend.

You are known as the rich businessman of the city's daughter. Of course your parents wanted to set you up with another high figure's son, so you could have a successful future.

But at the ball, you found yourself seeking out the charming boy whomst you set eyes on when you first walked into the ball. You found out that he is the governor's son's best friend whom is a normal man working for the governor. That is how the governor's son and Hyungwon met.

You were introduced to him when you entered the ball, because the governor's son was talking with him while waiting for you.

Throughout the night, while dancing with the governor's son, all you could think about was Hyungwon. You kept trying to search for him, but could never find him in the crowd.

Towards the end of the night, the governor's son told you to go seek him out. He told you that he saw you as a friend, and you sighed in relief, expressing that you saw him as a friend as well.

You searched the whole place for him, and you ended up finding Hyungwon outside of the mansion on the patio, sipping a drink and overlooking the gardens.

You expressed to him that you found him to be incredibly charming and that both you and the governor's son saw each other as friends.

Hyungwon sighed in relief, as he saw you as a beautiful young lady. He knew about you since you are the daughter of a successful businessman, and has kept his heart open, hoping for one day to meet you.

What luck he had, meeting you at this ball. The two of you ended up going on a few dates and ending up dating. Your parents approved after meeting Hyungwon and seeing how much he made you happy.

The limo stops, breaking your thoughts.

Hyungwon kisses your forehead, before helping you out of the limo. You gently wrap your arm around his as you walk towards the entrance of the hotel.

The two of you enter the ballroom where you take in all of the decorations. It's decorated with silver and white paper snowflakes, sprinkled with white dust everywhere. There are ice sculptures and the lights are dimmed.

There is a huge buffet of delicious looking food. There are people mingling and mulling around, dressed in different outfits and masks, as this year's theme is a masquerade ball.

Hyungwon pulls out his mask from his inside breast pocket and puts it on. You put your mask on with the help of Hyungwon.

He places his hand on the small of your back, directing you into the midst of the ball. The two of you make your way to the food and drinks, nibbling different foods.

After awhile, couples drift to the dance floor, and naturally you and Hyungwon make your way to the dance floor as well.

You wrap your arms around Hyungwon's neck and he wraps his arms around your waist. You gaze lovingly into his eyes, which makes him smile at you.

Your heart swells and you look at his flawless features.

"You are like a black swan amongst this group of people. Your outfit makes you stand out, as well as me being here with you. Who would have thought, a normal guy would end up with a girl like you, daughter of a rich businessman? But you are humble, down to earth, kind, beautiful, and intelligent. I am so fortunate to have met someone like you."

"I don't need nor want another rich person to complete my life. My heart lies for someone normal. I need someone who is different to me. You work hard, are incredibly handsome, and charming. You worked your way into my life since the first time I laid eyes on you. You are my prince, my knight in shining armor, and my forever."

Hyungwon then places his lips onto your forehead, marking his love for you.

my prince;-; our prince <3

-------

[A/N]: I can't escape the grasps of my first bias ;-; I can't stay loyal to one person because I'm loyal go all 7 members hehe