Wonho || Fallin'

"[Y/N], ready to go apple picking?" Your best friend asks

"Ne~ I'm excited! I haven't been apple picking in such a long time!"

You and your best friend hop into her car and she drives off towards the apple farm. You roll down the window and let the breeze tickle your face and blow your hair around. Your best friend turns up the music.

"Ah, this latest album is so good!" Your friend comments on the latest album of your favorite band.

"I know! The vocals of all of them are incredible! The lyrics are so melodic."

You take in the perfect day and scenery, staying in the moment. You enjoy these adventures, as you don't have the time to many of them.

You spend much of your days studying and working, not leaving time to go do things.

But it's an oddly warm day for the fall, so you and your best friend decide to soak up the sun and go to an apple farm to pick apples.

You reflect back on your childhood, thinking about when you used to go apple picking with your family.

You smile at the thoughts, wishing you could go back in time to relive those blissful, worry free days.

Soon enough the two of you arrive at the apple farm and grab baskets to put the apples in.

"What kind of apples are you going to get, [Y/N]?"

"Hm, I love honeycrisp. Fuji apples are good too...I think I am going to go find the honeycrisp first," you respond.

"Okay! I'll meet you over in the Fuji apple section in a little bit!" Your friend waves and heads in the opposite direction of you, walking towards the gala apples.

You examine all of the apples and pick the ones that don't look rotten. As you are enjoying the moment, something falls onto your head.

"Ouch!" You yelp.

"Oops, that slipped out of my hand," you hear a voice above you.

You look up to find a boy sitting on a branch above you.

"Yah, what are you doing up there?!" You gasp.

"Just trying to find the best apples. There is an abundance, especially an abundance of good ones."

The boy climbs down and ends up standing in front of you.

He stares into your eyes, not saying a word. You don't know what to say, but are mesmerized by his eyes. You see that he has a deep greenish-bluish hair that reminds you of the ocean.

"Your eyes are a nice chocolatey brown. The sun hits them in the right spots, warming them up like chocolate chips. And the sun also hits your hair in all of the right spots because it showcases your natural highlights, which makes your hair look slick," he compliments you.

You look at the ground, blushing but his compliments make you

You've never had a boy compliment you before, especially some stranger.

"Well, I best be going. I have friends who are waiting for me, wondering what is taking me so long. But it looks like I have fallin' for you, like just how the apple fell from the tree onto your head," the boy laughs.

You can't help but giggle as well.

"You're cute, especially when you smile. I guess we were designated to meet. Let me get your number, so I can keep in touch with you sweetheart."

The two of you exchange numbers before he winks at you and walk away.

You stay rooted in place, mesmerized at the fact that this whole encounter just happened. It feels unreal, like a dream.

A very charming and attractive man magically dropped into your life, falling into your life.