Hyungwon || 5:14 (Last Page)

You wait in line to get inside the venue, minding your own business

You wait in line to get inside the venue, minding your own business. You stare at the sky turning to dusk, watching it turn to beautiful purple and pink colors. You swing your lightstick back and forth unknowingly. You hum your favorite Monsta X song, staring into space.

You think back on how you met Hyungwon. Out of all of the people he could have chose to date, he chose you.

You met him in a coffee shop, where you were a customer and he was making drinks. You didn't think much at that time.

You remember how he stood out to you though, his thick lips and rounded eyes, with his cotton candy looking hair. You thought he was very attractive - and you still do of course. He asked for your order and brought you your drink.

While you were drinking your drink and engrossed in your thoughts, you end up noticing something written on the cup. It's a number and a name.

Hyungwon - 02-xxx-xxxx

You stare in awe at the number, thinking. Then you notice a figure hovering over you.

"I see that you noticed what I wrote. I think you're very pretty and seem interesting. I would like to get to know you. I work here whenever I'm free to make some extra cash. I currently train at Starship Entertainment, and I don't get out often, let alone get the chance to meet cute girls like you. So I had to take the chance."

You are speechless, not knowing what to say.

"I-I think you're pretty too," you blush and avert your eyes.

"Message me sometime. I would love to go on a date with you. Now I must get back to work."

Soon after meeting, the two of you started dating. You knew it would be hard to date someone who is an idol, but you wanted to make it work knowing how much you love him. You manage to make it work, but want to stay as normal as possible. That is why you buy your own tickets to see Monsta X's shows and not get special treatment by going backstage with them all of the time. Plus, you want to actually view the show than watching from the sidelines.

Soon enough, you manage to enter the venue and make your way to your seat. You aren't too close but aren't too far. You patiently wait, taking pictures of the stage and of yourself at the venue to send to Hyungwon.

I'm in my seat :) I can't wait to see you perform 😘

Hyungwon😍❤️: Love you~ I can't wait for you to see our performance😘 see you later jagiya <3

You smile at his sweet message and picture he attached to his message.

The lights dim and the performance starts. You wave your lightstick and chant along to the songs, smiling and beaming the whole time.

The concert flies by as it always does. You always enjoy the performances the boys put on. Your heart swells every time Hyungwon sings and dances. Your favorite part is always when he has his own stage or does a unit stage with another member.

Once the concert ends, you make your way to the backstage. You find your way to the backstage where you find Hyungwon in a dressing room.

He immediately smiles when he sees you, getting up from his seat and hugging you. He then kisses you on the forehead, making you blush but happy.

"How did you like the concert?"

"It was lovely, as per usual. I enjoyed it jagi."

"Mmm."

The boys finish cleaning up and packing and you leave with them. You sit next to Hyungwon in the van, leaning your head on his shoulder on the drive home. You close your eyes, not knowing that your boyfriend is staring at you the whole time.

Once you make it back to the dorms, you say good bye to the boys and head to your apartment that you share with Hyungwon.

He laces his fingers with yours and hums the song 5:14 (Last Page).

You unlock the door once you get to your apartment and take off your shoes as Hyungwon drops his bag onto the floor. He heads to the kitchen looking for a snack.

The two of you eat food, as he is always hungry after a concert, which makes sense.

You head to bed first, tiredness washing over you.

"Good night oppa," you yawn and kiss him gently before wrapping yourself in the covers.

You easily fall asleep, but Hyungwon lays wide awake in bed. He tosses and turns, unable to sleep.

You wake up at 5:14 in the morning to find Hyungwon's eyes wide open.

"You okay oppa?"

He rolls over to face you.

"I toss and turn at night. I think about how my performances could be better, that I could showcase the fans better performances. I think about our relationship, how it could end at any second. I don't get to spend nearly as much time with you as I would like to. I think about how it could end because I'm gone so much. I worry about so much but at the same time performing and you are my greatest loves. I know the fans won't leave. I know you won't leave anytime soon because you assure me everyday how much you love me. I wish my fears would leave."

"Oppa, I am going to remind you again, saranghae. I will keep reminding you until you believe me. You were so confident and brave the first day we met. You gave me your number and told me that I am pretty."

"I didn't think you were actually going to reciprocate feelings. And when you stayed by my side, it surprised me. As time went on, I thought you would leave time and time again because I am so busy. But you stayed loyal and I couldn't be more grateful to have someone like you in my life."

You giggle.

"I love how our personalities switched. I am now the confident one, knowing that I'll stay by your side. You are now more reserved, on edge on. But know that I'll love you until the end of time."

-------

[A/N]: Memeface over here is wrecking my bias list again rip me

This imagine is loosely based off of 5:14 :)