Kihyun || Keys [Part 1]

"This is so pretty unnie," your sister holds up a black crop top to you

"Ah, I would never wear a shirt like that," you sigh.

"[Y/N] unnie, you'll attract all of the boys if you wear this shirt. With some high waisted jeans and heels, you'll look so pretty! And do your makeup and hair all nice too pretty!"

Your sister's face lights up at the thought of you dressing up.

"Aish, fine," you mumble, taking the shirt from your sister's outstretched hand.

"Yay!" Your sister cheers and claps her hands.

You continue to shop around, finding some fitted high waisted jeans and heels that complimented your outfit.

After purchasing your items, you head to the parking lot where you dig through your purse to search for your keys. You try to balance all of your bags on your arms simultaneously.

"Aish, where are my keys..."

You finally find them at the bottom, and you immediately drop them when you try to open your car.

You bend down to pick them up, but you notice a figure in front of you.

You look up and make eye contact with a boy with chocolate brown eyes that crinkle at the corners. He has a rounded face and what looks like soft brown hair.

"It looks like you need some help, especially since you're carrying so many bags," he warmly smiles.

You blush, not knowing what to say.

He grabs your keys from the ground and hands them to you.

You smile and thank him before opening your car and placing your bags inside.

Once you are safely inside the car, your sister starts taunting your slightly.

"Unnie was so flustered around that boy. Her cheeks were bright pink and she couldn't take her eyes away from that boy. She thinks he is handsome!" She giggles.

You ignore her, knowing you'll never see him again.

At home, you dress yourself and curl your hair, putting some light makeup on. Your sister watches you and admires how you look.

"You look so pretty unnie. All of the boys will swoon over you."

"Ani, no one notices me."

"They will after tonight. I know they will."

You give yourself one last look in the mirror and grab your purse before heading out.

You vaguely hear your sister yelling "fighting unnie!"

You can't help but smile at her support for you.

You walk towards your car and drive over to your friend Hyungwon's house.