Shownu || Airport

"Here you are," your driver hands you and Shownu your last bag

You and Shownu head inside the airport, hand in hand. You are heading on a vacation with him to Hong Kong and are excited to explore a new city with him.

You haven't been on a vacation with him before, so you are excited to go on this trip with him. You are especially excited to go on this trip with him because you don't get to spend much time with him, as he is constantly working. But every time he is free, he spends that time with you.

You appreciate the effort he puts into both you and his work. You find him to be incredibly hardworking and dedicated to his job, yet he is incredibly humble and adores you.

You make it the baggage claim, where Shownu handles the logistics while you look around the airport, taking it all in. You rarely travel, so you find being in the airport a treat as well.

Before you know it, you feel Shownu wrap his arm around your waist and he then plants a kiss on the top of your head.

"You ready to go through security and find our gate?" he whispers into your ear.

"Ne," you reply.

He keeps his arm around your waist because he is protective of you and doesn't want to lose you.

Soon enough, a fan notices your boyfriend.

"Ah, it's Shownu oppa!"

Then a flood of fangirls surround you and Shownu pulls you in tighter. You try to push through the crowd but you keep getting pushed around. Shownu eventually breaks away from you to try to steer the fangirls away from you. He gives them the attention they crave, whereas they ask for photos with him and signatures.

You end up just standing there, watching the chaos in front of you as there is nothing much you can do. You feel a slight pang of jealousy, as Shownu is providing them with what they want. You know how much Shownu appreciates his fans, but you can't help but feel as if you are minuscule in this moment. You were supposed to have a fun trip together, away from all the realities of his job. But it's just another day in the life of dating an idol.

You continue to stand there and be sad and jealous until the last fangirl is satisfied and leaves.

Shownu comes over to you and hugs you, knowing how much you hate moments like this.

"Mianhae, [Y/N]. I know you hate these moments. I broke away from you to make sure you don't get hurt. I felt that if I gave attention to the fans, it would be faster. I didn't realize it would take so long for them to leave me alone. I know this trip was supposed to be just us two, away from work. Know that you are my ray of sunshine," Shownu assures you.

Shownu seems to always have the right words to say to you at the right moments. Even in moments like this, he manages to make you feel better and smile.