Back To Hogwarts!

A/N: I'm getting really impatient to get to the third and fourth book. I won't tell you why just yet, but there's a certain part I want to add in the third, and I'm just going to LOVE writing the fourth book with Seamus and Emma. But I'm trying really hard to not rush it and skip through too fast.

"Hey Emma!" 

I woke up to Ginny shaking me. "We're going to Hogwarts! It's my first year! And your second!"

"Are you excited?" I asked, sitting up and swinging my feet over the bed.

"YES!" she yelled.

I laughed, "Well, I'm going to go get dressed."

I picked out my clothes and headed to the bathroom to get changed.

When I came out, Ginny was standing there with my trunk.

"You packed for me?"

"Yep. Can we go to the station now?" 

I smiled at her impatience. "Did you get my-"

"Books. Clothes. Cauldron. Wand. Splash. Parchement. Quills. Potion supplies. Robes. Telescope."

"Wow."

"Yep. Come on! Let's go!"

She grabbed my hand and practically pulled me downstairs.

"Blimey Ginny slow down." Ron said at the table.

"I'm just excited!"

"But you don't have to go dragging Emma around the house." Ron continued.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." She said, letting go of my arm.

"It's alright."

---------------------------------------

We arrived at the station, and no sooner did I hear that voice over the crowd, "Alright. Bye mam! I have to go find me friends!"

I turned to my left to see Seamus there.

"Hey Seamus!"

"Hey Emma!" he said, "It looks like they've found me." 

He looked to his left seeing Luna walking towards him as well.

When I reached him he said, "Did you have a good summer?" 

"Yeah! What about you?"

"Me and me cousins played quidditch almost everyday."

"We played that all the time at the burrow! We had to use apples, but it was still fun."

"Cool."

"Are you excited for this year? I heard Gilderoy Lockheart was going to be teaching. I really don't like him... too full of himself if you ask me."

"Yeah."

"Hello! I'm Seamus' mam!" his mum said to me.

"Hi! I'm Emma Torrett." 

"Oh, hey Luna!" Seamus said as Luna stood next to me.

"And who is this?" Mrs.Finnigan asked.

"Luna Lovegood." Luna said.

"Nice to meet you."

"Come on! Let's go find a compartment!"

"Bye mam!" Seamus said as we walked towards the train.

We were looking for an empty compartment when Draco stood in front of me.

"Hmm.... Ravenclaw... Well, at least it wasn't Gryffindor." He said.

I crossed my arms. "And what's wrong with Gryffindor?" I asked,

"Everything."

"Well, four of my best friends are in Gryffindor. So, if you're just going to keep insulting my friends, then move along. I don't want to talk to people like you."

He glared at me. 

"You sure he likes you back?" he asked rudely.

"Wait - How do you -"

He just smirked evily and walked off.

"What was that about?" Seamus asked.

"Nothing important. I don't even care. I'm not going to let him get to me." I said angrily.

We found an empty compartment and sat down.

We talked for a bit and whenever Seamus asked what Draco was talking about I told him it was fine.

We laughed and joked the whole way. Until we finally arrived at Hogwarts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Hall was festive and happy. I sat down at the Ravenclaw table with Luna and Seamus sat at the Gryffindor.

The sorting started, and when they got to Ginny she caught my eye and I smiled encouragingly at her. She smiled back, and soon after, the hat yelled, "GRYFFINDOR!"

When the sorting was over, Luna and I went to our common rooms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning happy to be back at Hogwarts. I put my school robes on, grabbed my robes, and my books for my first class. Herbology. I had it with the Gryffindor's so I would be able to hang out with Seamus.

"Hi Proffesor Sprout!" I said walking into the greenhouse.

"Morning Emma!"

We were repotting madrakes. We had to put protective earmuffs on because of the high pitched cries of the mandrakes when you took them out of their pots.

We were paired up to repot the mandrakes. I was helping Seamus, and Luna and Cho Chang were repotting mandrakes together.

"Now that you know what to do, put your earmuffs on and begin!" Proffesor Sprout instructed.

We did as we were told, and Seamus and I began repotting mandrakes.

I picked one up out of it's pot and it wriggled around screaming.

I laughed. 

"It's a little funny." I said.

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Seamus yelled. The earmuffs weren't helping with communication.

"I SAID, THEY'RE A LITTLE FUNNY!"

"I GUESS THEY KIND OF ARE!"

We started laughing. People outside of the greenhouse are probably wondering why the heck we're yelling so loud.

---------------------------------------------

After class, I had Astronomy with the Hufflepuffs, and Seamus had Potions with the Slytherin's.

"SEE YOU LATER!" Seamus yelled.

"Seamus. The earmuffs are off now."

"Oh, sorry." He said, looking at all of the confused faces around us. 

We were laughing at their faces so much that we didn't realize we ran straight into Fred and George.

"Sharing a laugh without us?"

"I have to go Seamus. Bye," I said, walking off, "Bye Fred! Bye George!"

"Bye!" all three of them said back.

--------------------------------------------------