prologue

Xavier

"She's the guilty pleasure that I simply couldn't escape from. I should've followed that instinct from that day that told me to leave her alone."

I now sat in one of the Dean's chairs while he looked back at me with concern, his hands clasped together.

"Is she really worth it?" Heinz ran his hand through his hair and sighed.

It didn't take long for me to think about it.

I nodded.

"Tell you what, X, I will give you one chance," Heinz pointed a stern finger at me. "You let rumors float around here about you and her, you'll be fired on the spot even if you are my friend. I can't have you messing up this school's reputation."

A wide smile spreads on my face.

"I mean it X, do not screw this up."

"I understand. Thanks man." We did a simple bro hug and I went toward the door. As I turned around to face him again, he pointed at my face and pounded his fist together with his other hand while he sat at his office desk.

That was the signal of him beating my ass if I was to mess up.

I closed the door and stood outside of his office. I slouched against the door with a sigh.

We'll just have to be a little more careful. Simple.

But it was crazy. Just to think, I could possibly lose everything at the hands of a beautiful, little woman that has found a place in my heart.

To answer Heinz' question, she really is worth it.

Walking down the corridor, I placed my hands in my pockets and whistled.

We have came this far; we might as well not give up now.

What could possibly go wrong?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

How was that? I wanted to start over because my other books were rushed. They didn't even have a plot. But this one do!

If you liked this, stay tuned for the next episode of the fine ass professor who does the dirty with the beautiful, forbidden art student. I will post more on by New Year's Eve or day... if anyone even reads this.🤧

No negativity please. Thanks!