Want you back

Andy's POV:
My plan was to get Rye back by persuading Harvey to be my pretend boyfriend so he will get jealous.

On the phone:
Andy- "can I ask a huge favor.... can you be my pretend boyfriend so I can get Rye back"
Harvey- "idk man, that's a lot to ask for"
Andy- "please this means a lot to me"
Harvey- "ok I'll do it"

ANDY'S POV: Harvey was in so all I had to do was act like I like Harvey.
Background:
Andy and Harvey used to be best friends back in high school but then Andy's girlfriend cheated on him with Harvey. The only reason Andy called Harvey was because he was the only one still in his contacts. Andy used to be friends with everyone until him and Rye started dating and everyone got mad. At the time Rye was super mean to everyone and no one liked him so people were upset that Andy was dating Rye. Then after Andy cheated on Rye but blamed it on the other girl Rye told everyone Andy's darkest secrets. So as you can imagine they aren't friends anymore.

Harvey's POV:
When Andy called my heart started racing, I was overjoyed. We hadn't talked since his girlfriend cheated on him with me. I wanted to apologize but I also wanted to date him, with his angelic blue eyes that'll make your heart melt. He was trying to get Rye back but I was going to show him that I was better for him. Andy was going to have to make a difficult choice between me and Rye.

Andy's POV:
Me and Harvey planned to meet up at Starbucks to talk about our fake backstory. When we arrived the first thing he did was apologize but I said it was ok because that brought me Rye.

Harvey's POV:
"Are you sure your not mad" I asked over and over again. "I am a little but I need to focus on making Rye jealous," Andy would say every time I would ask. Andy definitely loved Rye but I'm sure he'll like me to. I scooted over towards Andy and put one hand around his waist and the other on his thigh. "What are you doing?" Andy questioned me. "Just preparing for the role I'm doing as your fake boyfriend" I lied. I just wanted to be next to him and cuddle all night long and watch Netflix but I know that won't happen. At least not tonight.