My Job

Andy's POV:

"I can't be with Harvey" after class I had to go talk to the teacher and ask to switch partners. "Am I allowed to switch partners PLEASE" "what's wrong with Harvey and just because you asked your not switching" the teacher yelled at me. Me and the teacher decided that it would be ok if we did a group project with me, Rye, Eliza, and Harvey. That'll work because at least I won't be alone with him but I'm with Rye so yayy "sarcasm." This group is terrible because I don't like any of them.

Next day at class

Teacher- "we have a slight change in our partners, now we have a group of 4 it's Rye, Eliza, Harvey, and Andy." "Ughhhhhh do we have to" Rye looked like he would rather die than be with me. This is the perfect chance to tell him the truth about what happened in our past. He needed to know that I didn't cheat on him, that it was her fault not mine. "Fowler,Fowler, Fowler pay attention in class while I'm talking!!" I didn't even realize I was daydreaming about how I was going to get Rye back until she was screaming at me. "What is the capital of France Mr. Fowler" "ummm Amsterdam?? What was the question again." Last time I'll repeat it, what is the capital of France" at this point everyone was laughing at me because I said that the capital of France was Amsterdam. "Oh Paris, sorry I didn't hear the question." The teacher looked disappointed in me but I didn't care, it could've been worse I could have said something even more embarrassing. "Tomorrow we will start the baby project" the teacher said looking excited for us.

Andy and Mikey work at a restaurant as a waiter, he also plays basketball on the high school team.

At work:

Rye walks into the restaurant with Eliza in his arms. "I can't take Rye's order, can you get him Mikey" "I'm sorry but I've got my hands full." "Sorry Fovvs but I've got my hands full" I went to absolutely everyone that worked there until I finally found a person to take their order. They ordered a lot of food but just as I thought they were leaving, Rye purposely spilt his coffee on the white seat and left while laughing tremendously. I spent at least 45 minutes trying to get the stain out. Then my boss came and he seemed pretty upset. I didn't know what to do, if I blamed it on Rye he'd fire me, if I took the blame he might fire me. "I'm sorry it was an accident, it won't happen again I promise, please forgive me." "Ok listen I won't fire you, at least you were honest, I had an employee that blamed everything on the customer and I fired him so I'm disappointed and happy at the same time. Since it still happened, your going to stay after work until you get this stain out." "Yes sir, thank you" I later told Mikey what happened and he wasn't surprised at all that Rye would do such a terrible thing, I don't know why it bothered me so much, I guess I just thought that Rye was a nice person on the inside but he's very mad at me so that must make him hate me. "Mikey, why does Rye hate me so much and how do I get him to not." I started tearing up and when Mikey saw he ran over to comfort me "Andy is Rye hates you he either is insane or is mad that you "cheated" on him, he might just need to be reminded who the real Andy is" And I'm going to show him the real me!!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been sick and I didn't feel like updating but someone encouraged me to. Sometimes it just takes a little encouragement to get me motivated sometimes. Hope to update sooner on the next chapter.

Will Rye like the real side of Andy, find out in the next chapter of Why Can't it Be Me.