No Matter What

Andy's POV:
After thinking those thoughts and cutting myself I started crying, crying so hard my eyes were hurting like someone stabbed my eyes. "I need Mikey right now!!" I decided to call Mikey but not tell him the actual truth about why I was lying, he made a new friend Jack and I said it was fine if he can't over to. Once we were all in the room I locked the door and began explaining that I got raped, I didn't tell them who and they got really mad and defensive. "Andrew Robert Fowler you better tell me who it is right this instance." Mikey yelled at me. "I haven't known you for that long but you seem like a cool guy and I want to know who it is so I can beat them up for you" Jack seemed upset as well. "Guys I've already told you I can't tell you because that'll put you and Rye in danger! I don't want anyone to get hurt" I realized I might have made a mistake by inviting them over. But their my best friends and they need to trust me. Just then Rye came running through the door crying and balling his eyes out "Rye what happened, are you ok!!" I was incredibly worried about him. "E-e-e-liz-z-z-a br-o-o-ke up with m-m-e" he looked like he wanted to kill himself right there and then. He came over to me and hugged me and it felt like heaven. I needed to be there for him and comfort him, I needed him and he needed me, no matter what.

Really sorry for the short chapter I've been really busy with all my school and sports, the next chapter will be longer I promise