You and Andy?

Andy's POV:

"Ok so we have to spend at least 1 hour together with the baby, at least 2 of us together." "I think we should do me and Eliza one day then Andy and Harvey the next day since we have to be together." Rye rolled his eyes while saying that and looked like he hated me. If he cheated on me I also would've been mad at him. "Ok focus on Mon. Wed. Fri. And Sun. Me and Eliza will do together. And you and Harvey will be together Tues. Thurs. and Sat. with the baby.

Eliza's POV:
I get jealous of how I look at Andy and you can clearly tell that he still has feelings for Rye. I don't really know what happened between them but I'm determined to find out.

"Rye what exactly happened between you and Andy, you used to be a thing right?" "Yeah we were years ago but I saw him with a girl. He keeps saying that it wasn't him and it was her that started it. I don't believe him because he would keep staring at girls as we would walk by them hand-in hand. I haven't tried to carry a conversation with him ever since because it used to hurt to bad. But now I have you and I love you and in a way I'm happy Andy cheated on me so that I can be with you. Mikey seems pretty cool but I absolutely despise Andy." "Rye I'm so sorry that happened to you but I am also kinda happy Andy cheated on you because I absolutely love you Ryan Beaumont!" "I love you to Bae!!" I ran over and jumped into Ryes arms as he kissed my neck and face all over. We were at my house and Andy and Harvey already left and we did this in front of a huge bay window.
Just as it started getting good I saw Andy wall by the bay window with tears in his eyes and I knew I needed to talk to him. "Hey babe can we finish this later I got to go talk to someone" he sighed heavily at the thought of me leaving but let me go eventually.

"Hey Andy can I talk to you for a minute"

A/N: I got my phone back!!! But what will happen between Rye and Andy? Will Rue get mad that Eliza is talking to Andy??