Talking though problems

At home
Andy's POV:

"Ok Mikey we need to come up with a game plan, I still love Rye and I don't know what do." "I think you should see a counselor and see what they say, if you say ok then I'll schedule a whole meeting tomorrow for you." Mikey seemed as if he wanted me to get Rye back as much as I wanted him back. "Ok, I would like that but 1 thing, why do you care so much about me and Rye, you know that you don't have to do that." "I know man but you got me through a lot and I'd give my life for you any day and I just want you to be happy."

Mikey's POV:
We met in 6th grade and before that I had a terrible life. My dad took drugs and was very abusive towards my mom. My brothers was accidentally run over by a car, I saw it with my own eyes, my sister is still alive but she is currently 17 and is 7 months pregnant. My mom is my favorite person in the entire world, she is the bravest woman ever. She had 2 small children and had to flee from her "husband Fred" and is now living happy and free. But on the first day of 6th grade I was so nervous and sooner or later me and Andy got to talking and it was friendship at first site. He gave me a reason to go to school and have things to do after school. He gave me a reason to get away from my family. But after my grandma died the family fell apart even more, I was older so I decided to move out into my own place. But me and Andy spend time together all the time I would do anything for him, he's like my own family.

Real life: Andy's POV

"Mikey I never knew that all that happened to you, I'm so sorry you are like my family as well" I never knew that about Mikey, I only have my dad Blair and he is a committed business man. He only is interested in my life when I'm in trouble or something really good happens.

Next day at counseling

Apparently I was supposed to sit in a room with this guy and take his advice, didn't seem that hard so me and Mikey went in. "Welcome Mr. Fowler.. and friend" "Mikey, and I'm just here for the mental support." We introduced more and got to know Peter and he seemed like a cool dude. "Ok what seems to be bothering you Mr. Fowler" "ok so I had this amazing, perfect, angel-like boyfriend and he walked in on this girl trying to _____ with me but he says that I was cheated on him. And now he has a girlfriend and is head over heels for her." "Ok what is the boys name" "Ryan." "Oh I like that name but besides that, I think you need to have a heart-felt conversation with him" "I've tried that and he doesn't listen" "ok then what is the girls name" "Eliza Peterson." "Oh wait that's my daughter!!!!"

A/N

What will happen, will Mr. Peterson continue talking with him or take all this information and give it to Rye or give it to Eliza, who will probably ruin everything with that information. Find out on the next chapter🌵🐝