Answers

Andy's pov:
Why am I such a disappointment, a loser, a turd with no family or friends. Why do I look this ugly, why am I so fat, why does no one love me. I used to be able to talk to my mom about this kinda stuff and she would be like "honey you are not fat and if you feel like no one loves you, you can rest assured that I always will." That's what she said before she died. That night she had just told me about how she loved me with all her heart. But she left in the middle of the night to get away from us and while she was driving a giant 18-wheeler came around the curb and we never saw her again. I never asked my dad why she left, he never seemed like he wanted to talk about it. He wouldn't come to tuck me in at night or read to me. He just stayed in his room whenever he was home. Apparently that's what happens when a heart is broken. You just don't know what to do with yourself. I've definitely been there, not as bad but when the incident happened with Rye I wanted to die. "I need to go ask Blair what happened to my mom." Never mind he definitely hates me after the whole thing at the restaurant. But I can at least try.

In car on way to Blair's house

"Blair, no I mean dad, I'm so sorry about everything. I'm sorry about the restaurant, Rye, and everything I've possibly done in my childhood years. I just wanted to call you to see if you would possibly love me again to pick up the phone. Noticing that you didn't pick it up; you must still be upset towards me. I understand why you should be but I would like to talk to you in person. If you can, please meet me at Starbucks tonight at 8. I really need to talk to you. Ok bye"   I really hope he agrees or else I'm stuck not knowing what happened to my mom.

Blair's POV:
My boy is trying to find out about his mom, I need to tell him but I don't want to see him after knowing that he and this so called Rye have been together without me knowing. I've listened to this voicemail 100 times to see if I could possibly get over this to help him. "Andy, come to the cafe on Main Street in 15 minutes and I will answer the questions about Susan."

Andy's POV:
Now that that's sorta fixed there is still one thing that I need to do. "Rye please pick up the phone, I've been trying to talk to you at school but you just push past me and walk away. I want to be friends with you again, me and you used to do absolutely everything together. Yes, I used to love you after we broke up but I'm getting over it, slowly. It's hard to move on after such an intense relationship. You moved on so quickly and I got jealous so I tried to make a relationship work with Harvey but that didn't work. What I was going for in perspective was, can you even consider being friends again? I totally understand if you say no but I just needed to get that off of my chest. Well if you feel like you want to forgive me or be ok with being friends just give me a call or text me. Bye"

In studio recording

"And I knew that I was right that we can't do it like this no more. Hate that it didn't work out this like you thought it would. Was getting kinda used to calling you mine and now you're gone for good.......

I finished out the song and just broke into tears. How could everyone and everything I love be stripped away from me in 1 day. Love is a dangerous thing.