School

75 million views, 64 million likes,1,000 dislikes. "My life can't physically get any worse now. My dad hates me, Mikey is away, and now I have a famous video about me yelling at my dad. I still have Jack, he might be my only person to talk to right now. Hey Jack, when you get this please call me back." I might as well start making a video explaining myself or something like that. I'm also going to start my own YouTube channel where I sing covers.

On video
"Honestly I just wasn't to publicly apologize for my behaviors at the restaurant. I should not have yelled at my dad, it was stupid and immature. Blair, I am so extremely sorry about the incident at the restaurant, I was just having a really bad day. I know that's not an excuse but I feel like I needed to get that off of my chest. Rye, I did used to like you after you said I cheated on you when she kissed me. Also while we are on the subject Eliza kissed me and turned around at the last second like I was kissing her. I know you guys won't believe me but I promise I'm telling the truth. Stay posted for next week when I will release my first cover of a song." You know what, I need proof that Eliza kissed me and turned around at the last second. There might be security cameras outside the apartment; I need to find it and add it to my video. I just realized that I have school tomorrow and I can't go back without this video on the internet, spring brake went by so quickly. No, no, no, no Harvey is back at school after that whole situation last semester. Now he thinks that I like Rye, so many things could go wrong.

Back at school:in the car
"I can't physically get out of this car right now." I had just pulled up to school and I knew that if I stepped out I would've gotten so much attention. I personally like you hide in the shadows of others, I hate being in the spotlight. I also don't like people who all they do is try to be in the spotlight. "Ok Andy you have to get out now, you have to go to school now, you have to get an education to get a degree to get a good job." I figured pep talking myself would get out of the car but I didn't budge. 1....2......3............ "Door opens"   "Hey looser, you still love Rye don't you?" The first few seconds of being out of the car people are already making fun of me. "Andy, it's Harvey, I finally get to see my baby boy again, but apparently he still loves Rye." "Harv I've told you this many times, I'm not your baby boy!" "Oh but you are." "Harv we're not doing this again, you've already assaulted me once and you're not again!" "I won't assault you I'll just never leave you because I love you."

"Hey everyone look it's the boy who still loves me!" "Why does Rye have to ruin absolutely everything?" I said quietly to Mikey as we walked through the loud cafeteria. At least I have you, "about that, I'm going to Romania for a mission trip and I'm going to be there for the rest of the year." "WHAT??? I can't survive without you!!"

Will Andy survive without Mikey being there for him? Probably but stay for the next chapter anyway! Follow me at @fanoflife15 and my friend lonewolfxxxxx