Randy wedding?

there are still wedding decorations up from Eliza's wedding.

andy's pov

"rye, since Eliza left all her decorations up let's just use her wedding as ours. invite all of your friends and family, we're having a wedding in 3 hours." "don't you think that using all her decorations and hard work is wrong?" "mrs. Peters, i know i just ruined Eliza's whole wedding but do you think i could just use her decorations since they're already up?" "son, you just broke off my daughters special day and now you are asking to use her decorations, food, and money so you can marry her ex fiancé." "is that a maybe? i'll make sure i pay you back for all the expenses. to be honest i am saving your daughter from life long unhappiness." "fine, you can use the decorations but you better pay us back because this was a very expensive wedding." "thank you so much mr. and mrs. Peters! oh gosh i gotta go get ready!!"

at the dress shop

"hello, my name Andrew Fowler, i need an outfit in the next 2 hours. do you have any that i could use." "i'm sorry mr. fowler but the bride must pick out her own wedding dress not you." "i didn't clarify, the wedding is for me and i NEED A DRESS." "i'm sorry sir, or whatever you are, but we only give dresses to women." "so you are saying that just because i'm gay that means i can't marry the love of my life." "i guess if you put it that way, we can give you a white suit but not a dress. it's the store's rules, not mine." "fine whatever, just give me a stupid suit." "you are in luck, some guy just donated this suit."

full credit to DHGate

full credit to DHGate.com for this suit.  ok now back to the story.

"i'll take it" "that'll be 2,000 dollars." "2,000 dollars?!!?? it's just a suit!!"    "do you want a suit for your wedding in 2 hours or not?" "yes"

back at venue.   

Altar:

Reception:

Reception:

at the altar:

at the altar:

"do you Andrew Fowler take Ryan Beaumont to have and hold, through sickness and health, till death do you part?" "i definitely do." "do you Ryan Beaumont take Andrew Fowler to have and to hold, through sickness and health, till death do you part?" "i do, and i know for sure i'm making the right choice this time." "by the power invested in my i prounce you husband and.....husband, you may kiss your significant other." they kissed, passionately, and Rye whispered "it had been way to long since we did that." "yeah and now we're married!!" everyone was cheering for them in the audience, even Harvey.

The end, or is it? let me know in the comments if you guys want a second book about Randy after the wedding. follow me @fanoflife15 hope you liked it