Will he hate me?

Andy's POV:

Ok all I have to do is explain to Blair that me and Rye were dating and that he thought I was cheating on him so he broke up with me but then got a girlfriend the next day then me and him were kinda friends but the Eliza kissed and framed me so now he hates me more than ever. Can't be that hard can it? Oh crap, this is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

I'll wear his favorite shirt that he got me 2 years ago, wear the cologne he got me, and take him to his favorite restaurant. This shirt is so ugly but I need to do he might take the bad news a little better. Crap, it's to small, it's like a crop top. I'll have to wear his second favorite shirt that he got me 2 months ago. It was even uglier in my opinion.

He got it for me as a joke but I did not find it funny AT ALL!!   So I got in the car and started to drive to tell my dad that I liked Rye, while wearing the ugliest shirt ever

He got it for me as a joke but I did not find it funny AT ALL!! So I got in the car and started to drive to tell my dad that I liked Rye, while wearing the ugliest shirt ever. I was getting very, very nervous. But there is no turning back now, I just gotta do it.

At restaurant:
"Hey dad, it's so nice to see you again!" (Hug each other) "should we get a seat" "yeah, I heard this place is very fast," he said while looking happy to see me again. We got a table, sat down, and then the waitress came... it was ELIZA!!!! "Ok boys what can I get... oh it's you again!" She just rolled her eyes in disgust as I did the same. "You two know each other?" Blair asked. "Unfortunately yes," she answered in a harsh tone that made her sound like she was going to kill someone. "I don't know if I'm making you guys uncomfortable but you would make an adorable couple" as Blair said that I wanted to punch him straight in the throat but I couldn't because he was my dad. "I'll get a new waitress to cover this table because I can't stand one second next to this nuisance!" She stormed away like she just got dumped. "Ok what was that all about" "that's what I wanted to talk to you about, I'll explain after the food arrives." I honestly was just trying to stall so I didn't have tell him. I figured the food would take a while to prepare. It seemed like two seconds went by before it arrived, "ok now what was that all about?" "Ok, funny story about that.... a couple of years ago I used to date a person. Do not freak out but his name was Rye..." "no,no,no,no,no are you telling me that you are homosexual. You know that I am absolutely not ok with that!" "I'm so sorry dad, I didn't mean to fall in love with him it just happened! Please just let me explain I need your help." "Ok fine I'll listen but if you weren't my son I'd get up and leave immediately." "Ok so I had a boyfriend and we loved each other very much. But he walked in on this random girl kissing me and he thought that I was kissing her. So he dumped me and the next day he found a girlfriend, that was the old waiter, then me and him were finally becoming friends. Then Eliza kissed me against a wall but when Rye came out she moved so it looked like I was kissing her and she was screaming for me to stop when she kissed me. So now Rye actually hates me the most that he actually can. Then he duck-taped and Saran Wrapped my car and now we are here."
"Oh my goodness, I still can't get over you dating Rye, I don't think that I am ok with that. Sorry Andy but I don't want to see you for a long time." "Dad, no I need your opinion on what to do." "I say you just don't waste your time on Rye because he is just to insecure!" "Dad that is not true, I love Rye!" Being to lost in my words o didn't realize that I had stood and yelled that. Just at that moment I realized Rye had stood up and videotaped the whole thing. "What a loser!" He yelled across the restaurant.

A/n what'll happen, will Rye post the video or save it for entertainment?