You can't come

Andy's POV:

Rye just asked me to dinner.... I haven't stopped smiling. "I need to go ahead and get the perfect outfit ready." I have 6 hours until dinner, I need to shower. "Dancing in the mirror, singing in the shower, la da dee, la da da , la da daaa." Bring bring bring "Andy Fowler here, who is this?" "It's Harvey, I just wanted to apologize about everything I've done in the past year. I messed up big time, the thing is I still love you, can we meet up at 8 to talk?" "Harv I'm in the shower right now, can I call you back?" "Only if you send me a pic." "You try too hard."

"Harvey, I'm sorry but I can't tonight, I'm getting ready to go on a date.... no no not a date. A visit to a restaurant with Rye tonight to have conversation." "Is it just you two?" "Yeah" "it kinda sounds like a date to me." "Harv, it's not a date, I wish it was with all of my heart but Rye is getting married in 3 months, I can't possibly go on a date with an almost married man." "If you say so."

Rye's pov:
I don't know if I should tell Eliza about me going out with Andy. She is very, very over protective and if she finds out she won't talk to me for weeks, maybe even months. "Hey baby, where are you going that you are getting so dressed up for?" "Oh I'm just going out to meet an old friend I haven't seen in a while." "Where are you going?" "Just to a restaurant to eat and we'll be back before 11, I promise." "Can I go, I'd love to meet him, and maybe we'll hit it off and be good friends." "Babe I already made a reservation for 2." "Why won't you let me go?" "You know it's so hard for me to say no when you give me that pouty lip. But it's too late, I'm really sorry Eliza." "I suppose it's ok, only if you give me a kiss first." "That's the easiest thing you've asked me for all day." "You have fun meeting your friend then." "Trust me, I will." Truth is I did not set a reservation for two, I just can't have her there. I'm really trying to bond with Andy, I believe that he didn't cheat on me. Since I've gotten to know him over the past few years of high school I've come to believe him. We just graduated a few weeks ago and we haven't stopped texting since. Now I'm getting married, I honestly think I rushed into the relationship with Eliza. We've only been dating for I think 2 years now and we're getting married. I miss my time with Fovvler.
Rye:

Andy:

Andy's POV: "I'm super nervous about meeting him

Andy's POV:
"I'm super nervous about meeting him. Oh shoot the time, I'm going to be late." I ran to the car, jumped in, pressed the petal all the way to the ground, and I was off. I was speeding down the highway, I must've been going at least 100. Then it happened, the guy in front of me stopped abruptly. My car slammed into his, I flew forward smashing my head against the window. When I woke up I was being lifted out of my completely ruined car into an ambulance. "Oh no, my date with Rye."