Paintball

Andy's POV

I'm not sure how much longer I can go along with this life. The one and only person I will ever love is getting married. Rye is getting married in 3 months, I tried to get him to make it further away but he said he wanted to marry her as soon as possible. If I ever wanted to get together with Rye I need to do it before the wedding day.

"Hey Rye I'm going paintballing tomorrow. If you want to go I'll be there at 12. You can let me know if you're going or you can just show up. Bye."

"Andy, I'll meet you on Saturday at 12 to paintball, I'm really bad at aiming so you can't make fun of me." 

At Paintball: 

Oh my gosh what if he doesn't show up and I'm all alone here? If he doesn't show will I continue and play or give up and go home? it's been 10 minutes and I honestly think he won't sh..... "hey Andy, I'm not too late am I?" "no you are right on time, I just got here as well. shall we go inside now?" "yeah" 

GOT GEAR AND WENT BACK OUTSIDE TO START

"I've never actually done paintball before so Rye you might have to help me a bit." "rule number 1: you try not to get hit and if you do then you are out. number 2: you stay with your group and NEVER leave your team to try to lone wolf it. chances are that everyone on the opposite team will target you and you will, unless you are really really good, get out almost immediately. number 3: you shoot by pressing the trigger." "rye this is all really good advice but how do I hold the gun?" "right I'm sorry I didn't about that. so you want to put your not dominate hand under the gum and your dominate where the trigger is." "would you mind showing me?" "sure" he stepped behind me, took my left hand, put it under the gun, took my right hand, put it on the trigger, and we just stood there. it was very award but I loved it. "Andy we should go ahead and start." "ok" me and Rye were having the best day ever. it was full of laughing and  it was the perfect thing to do, we are defiantly  getting closer every day. 

" hey Andy would you like to go to dinner with me tonight at 8?" "are you kidding me, YES!"

I've never actally played paintball before so I was completely guessing. It is 1 am right now, im super tired but I knew I needed to update