Bye Michael

Mikey's POV:
"I'm so sorry Andy but I got an offer I couldn't turn down. These people came to me and we like; hey do you wanna go to Romania for a mission trip. And I was like HECK YA. So I accepted it, because they were going to pay for me to go, all my food bills, and my room. I don't know why they would do that but I'm not going to question an absolute free trip." "Mikey, do you understand that I absolutely can't survive 2 days without you?!" "Wouldn't you take a free trip?" "Not if my best friend was getting bullied every day no, no I wouldn't. You know what you are just a selfish pig, you only care about yourself and no one else! Go ahead and leave for you luxurious trip, see if I care! I don't need you, I don't need anyone!" "Fine, I was going to leave tomorrow night but I might leave right now just to get away from you! You've already lost everyone else, who are you going to piss off next so they want to leave you too? Oh wait never mind, you've already made everyone you loved leave you!" I was so mad at Andy, he definitely would've taken that trip in a heartbeat. "Well you know what Mikey, at least I wasn't so much of a loser that my dad left me when I was 2. "Andy you know that he had no other choice. It was either he stayed and ruined my life or left and made it a little better. My mom said that he was a drug addict and was always high and did terrible things. I'm done with you being a total jerk to me whenever you get into a bad mood! Goodbye Andy." "Fine, I don't need you!!" "You know deep down inside I think you do, goodbye Andy, I hope I never see you again!" I walked away very angry at Andy that he could be so nice one minute but the second he gets upset it's like he wants to kill you.

Day of Mikey leaving
"Bye mom, Dad, siblings, and....Andy?? What are you doing here? I thought you hated me." "I realized that I do need you and I'm sorry about everything that I said to you. Please forgive me." "You know what Andy, I'm done with this hogwash, first you lost Rye then Blair and now me. I'm done with your mood swings and I'm done with you acting like rubbish all the time. So goodby Andrew Robert Fowler, unless you change drastically.
Gets into car and leaves
"Goodby Michael Patrick Cobban, I hope someday you forgive me."

I tried using a different set of vocabulary so it could be a little different. Hope you like it.