Harvey?

Andy's POV:
Rye came over to the table where me, Harvey, and Mikey we're sitting. I was freaking out about how he would respond but I just tried to play it cool. As soon as he pulled up a chair I could feel my heart racing a hundred times a minute and the first thing he asked was if me and Harvey were dating. "Are you and Harvey a thing" he asked, "yeah" Harvey replied quickly looking at me while answering. He had a weird looking grin on his face that looked like he'd been waiting to say that his whole life. I looked him straight in the eyes but I definitely didn't feel any fireworks like I did when I looked into Ryes. I didn't realize I was staring at Harvey until Rye broke up the silence by throwing a plate of pasta 🍝 on Harvey's head smashing the plate and knocking him out.

Rye's POV
I don't know what I just did, I guess it was because the way he looked at Andy, it made me so mad that he was with Harvey now. I don't even know why because I have a girlfriend and I love her very much. Harvey looked at Andy in a way that looked like he was just using him to get what he wanted, Harvey didn't love him, he was just using him as a toy.

Andy's POV
I watched as Rye smashed a plate on Harvey's head, it was painful to watch. "Harvey, Harvey are you ok? WAKE UP!" I wanted to know why Rye would do such a thing to him, I loved Rye so much but he can't go around knocking people out. "Why would you do that!" I yelled at him, by this time the school nurse came over and was helping Harvey up from the ground and bandaging his wounds. "Why do you gotta be so uptight Fowler" Rye said to me. Now everyone was staring at us, it was so embarrassing. "Can we talk about this privately" I asked him, he just smiled and said " I don't hang out with losers like you. He just smirked and walked away to the cool lunch table and was high fiving all of his popular friends. I was ok with him cheering with his friends about defeating me, but then he looked to Eliza and gave her a long and passionate kiss 💋 I couldn't handle it I started crying and ran to the bathroom, I was trying not to cry but the tears just kept falling uncontrollably. I was crying in the stall when I heard the door open, it was Rye. Oh goodness what am I going to say to him, I kept thinking about that the whole time he was using the bathroom. I thought he was leaving but he knocked on the stall and said " the only reason I did that was because I know Harvey and he's only using you, he has had so many boyfriends and he only used them for pleasure so why would you be any different." " Harvey would never do that, your just trying to make me dump him!" I yelled at him. "Ok but don't come crying to me when your used" he said and slammed the door on the way out. What if he was right and Harvey is going to use me, nah he won't we're friends. After I thought about that I opened the stall and I saw Harvey standing there staring at me with a smirk on his face, oh crap Rye was right. He picked me up and shoved me against the wall, hitting my head really hard. "I've waited a long time for this" he said smirking though it all. He pulled me up and held me against the wall holding my hands above my head so I couldn't move. He was pushing his body against mine and I couldn't help but moan as he put his thigh hard against my private. I tried to yell but we were in the basement bathroom so no one would hear me if I screamed. I didn't know what to do, he was kissing me all over my body and leaving hickeys everywhere. If Rye we're here he'd protect me.

A/N
Sorry if it's cheesy I couldn't really think of anything that would fit into the story right now