XI

~~

Nicki's P.O.V.

Despite the controversy dealing with Safaree's gruesome murder, Nicki still dropped that single on the eve of his funeral without remorse and months later she was half way done with her second album. As well as endorsing fashion, scents and doing interviews with shows of her choosing.

Above it all, Nicki was collecting her bags left and right.

And Nicki was stepping on everyone who tried to get in her way, namely other record labels who promoted rat bitches to challenge her but Nicki was the Queen. And anyone she couldn't deal with, legally, Beyoncé took care of. She didn't kill anyone, no that was just messy and stupid, but their careers? Murdered. Broken beyond repair.

After those 15 people that Beyoncé murdered when Nicki let her loose without supervision or boundaries, Nicki knew that restricting Beyoncé's diet to just criminals wasn't going to work out.

Well, 16 now since Jay-Z never did make it out of his coma and his family finally pulled his life support.

And despite herself, Nicki set boundaries for Beyoncé. Only men and women whose souls were on the verge of going bad. Considering that they were in California, that wasn't too damn hard.

And Beyoncé still followed her across the world, unless Nicki wasn't leaving the city then Beyoncé chose to do her own activities. Only a thought away.

She'd gotten used to the fact that she was living with the real El Diablo, and occasionally sleeping in the same bed with her. Just sleeping, but there had been a few close calls.

Porsha was still on her shit when it came to Beyoncé but she's been calmer about it lately almost suspiciously so considering how hard she went at Bey. But Nicki wrote it off as her just wanting to keep her job.

Because she was damn sure about to lose it and be blacklisted.

~~

Currently, they were at the studio with Nicki laying down tracks and Beyoncé was just in the room hanging out with Kehlani, Drake and Robyn. Everyone was just vibing and it helped Nicki concentrate better and not get frustrated and start busting heads.

Currently the others had went to grab some food and Nicki was sitting in the booth writing down some more lyrics, and it was just Robyn and Drake and Beyoncé in the sitting room.

"I'll be right back," Drake ran out of there.

"Dat Nigga is weird." Rihanna shook her head and Bey just hummed in agreement but she was busy gently probing Nicki's mind and giving her mind something similar to a massage.

Rihanna looked between Nicki and Bey a few times, she wasn't blind, she's been seen what's been going on between the two since the yacht trip.

"Ya ain't fuckin yet huh?"

Bey blinked, eyes snapping towards Rihanna who was staring at her knowingly. The door opened before she could actually figure out what to say to that and Drake came in with a baby carrier and a whole diaper bag over his shoulder.

"What in da fuck?"

"Hey, hey, watch your mouth in front of my son." He set the carrier down on the table and sat back down, "Baby mama had to fly out for work so I got Drake Jr for a while."

"I'm still shock somebody let ya fuck."

Drake ignored her and looked at Beyoncé who had her eyes trained on the baby who was staring right back at her, , "You like kids, Bey?"