XVII

G!P Warning 👀🥤
~~

"Oh!"

Nicki's gasp turned into a loud, desperate groan as she braced one hand on the headboard and the other was tangled in honey blonde hair. Taking full advantage that oxygen was an option for her lover.

Nicki's moans reverberated throughout the hotel room, begging Beyoncé to let her come all over her face but it fell on deaf ears. Beyoncé was taking her time with Nicki.

With her mouth alone, Beyoncé had Nicki on the edge and kept her there, her strong hands holding the back of Nicki's thighs, keeping her still. She had Nicki's pussy right where it needed to be, and was purposely neglecting her clit.

"Beyoncé I s-swear to god!" Nicki growled, hand tightening around her hair painfully but the demon didn't mind it.

God won't help you now, baby...

"Ugh," Nicki grinded down hard on Beyoncé's mouth, riding her tongue, and just before she could come Beyoncé withdrew her tongue, "f-fuck!"

Beyoncé could sense Nicki's growing frustrations above her, and changed their positions using her inhuman strength and speed, surprising Nicki. Beyoncé pushed Nicki onto her back and spread her legs. Beyoncé positioned herself between them as she reached down to take ahold of her throbbing cock and rubbed the head of it against Nicki's throbbing clit.

"Oh—ooooohhhh fuck!" Nicki cried out when Beyoncé sank into her without warning, and settled all of her weight on top of her. Nicki's eyes were tightly closed as she wrapped her arms around Beyoncé's shoulders and her legs behind her strong thighs as she felt herself being stretched out. It hurt but damn if it didn't feel so good.

Beyoncé lay still, focusing on anything except how luxurious Nicki's pussy felt around her. So hot, slippery and tight. Beyoncé felt as if she were suffocating but Nicki wasn't having it.

Nicki raised her hips, forcing a guttural groan out of her demon. Nicki didn't have the time to be smug because Beyoncé was moving, reaching  back and taking the back of Nicki's knee with one hand and spreading her further so she could fuck her deeper, and harder with longer strokes.

"Oh, oh go—shit, don't st..." Nicki keened, her eyes rolling to the back of her head when Beyoncé rolled her hips and slammed into her over and over, and Nicki was an incoherent mess.

Beyoncé winced when Nicki's nails broke skin around her shoulders, but she didn't stop. Beyoncé could feel her own orgasm coming and she readjusted their positions. The tip of her cock was hitting Nicki's spot while her clit was pressed tightly against Beyoncé's mound.

With the way Nicki's was screaming, back arched as her first orgasm came crashing through her and her second one when she felt Beyoncé coming inside of her. They'd be getting complaints soon enough.

Beyoncé was smirking as she pulled out of Nicki and flipped the boneless woman onto her stomach, still hard.

Beyoncé didn't give Nicki time to fall asleep, she slipped one hand beneath Nicki's lower stomach and lifted her up off the bed a few inches. Enough for her enter her again from behind.

"Oh shit," Nicki breathed into the pillow, hands clenching the white sheets. Beyoncé didn't stop until her hips met Nicki's fat ass and she was buried as deep as she could in their position.

"Fuck you're tight, baby, hold on," Beyoncé grunted through clenched teeth, drops of sweat falling off of her and onto Nicki's back that was coated with its own light sheen of sweat.

Beyoncé leaned forward, placing her hands on either side of Nicki's head as she began to gently rock into her, and it surprised neither of them that the bed was squeaking now.

"That feels so good," Nicki whispered, practically biting her pillow. Beyoncé moved one hand to Nicki's hip and pressed the rest of her body back onto the mattress. Nicki was trapped between Beyoncé's arms and her thighs and she couldn't get more friction unless Beyoncé gave it to her.

It was sweet torture.

Beyoncé, reading her mind, kissed Nicki behind her ear, "How does that feel, Onika? Hmm? You want more, baby?"

She got a muffled moan in response and the demon gently nipped at Nicki's shoulder, careful of her sharp eye teeth.

"This dick is all yours, Nika. Just tell me what you want and it's...it's yours." Beyoncé kept that tantalizing slow pace, slow and deep.

"Beyoncé please," Nicki turned her head, revealing the tear stained pillow, "stop teasing me ,baby ,please, I can't..."

Nicki's nearly choked on air when Beyoncé rocked into her harder and Nicki's sensitive clit found the sheets and she began pushing back best she could. She was trying to get up on her knees but Beyoncé was fucking the life out of her, her strength and sense was gone.

Nicki was crying out, she couldn't articulate what she needed but Beyoncé knew and before long they were coming again. And Beyoncé didn't let up until she was spent. She held Nicki down, groaning into the back of her neck as she came one last time.

Their combined essence was leaking out onto the sheets before Beyoncé pulled out and rolled onto her back next to Nicki but neither of them made an effort to move, both of them breathing deeply.

"Are...are you sleepy yet?"

"Mmhmmm," Nicki purred like a kitten, it was adorable.

Beyoncé chuckled tiredly, and waved her hand around her semi hard cock until it disappeared and she was back to herself.

"I need a shower now..." Nicki mumbled, half sleep and didn't move an inch.

Beyoncé snorted and before long, they were both fast asleep.

~~

Ahem. Thanks for the votes, awesome comments you guys! You are all the best man, swear! 🖤🙌🏾

Man I just got off work and I'm deadass tired. So I'm going to bed, hopefully this was okay for y'all. Sex scenes aren't my strong suit like frfr. 😅😅

Goodnight y'all. 😴 💤

TBC...