Drama Club Part 2

He crouched down and picked up the bottle, walking over, and putting it in my hand.

"Let me watch you open yourself up, baby. Open yourself for daddy."

I moaned loudly but nodded against my shoulder. Gripping the plastic I blindly opened and poured some onto my fingers.

"That it, baby, now take two fingers and open yourself for me," I nodded and moved my hand down to my crack, circling the ring a few times before sliding in my it's finger. Moaning, I went until my whole digit was inside of me. I pulled out until just the too of it was in until pushing it back in, moaning as I did. After that, I added a second finger, looking at Luke the entire I slid it in, moaning for him, at him, to him.

After a couple minutes I started to get really bored and just scissored myself nonchalantly until Luke had enough of me just sitting there and being bored. He came over, the purple colored dildo in hand and set it down. Sliding in one of his own fingers, I moaned out loudly.

"Fuck yourself onto out fingers," he ordered. I moaned, moving my body with my legs, hips, and thighs. Man, sex really was a workout. Whilst I was fucking myself onto the three fingers, Luke inserted another one, causing me to throw my head back, a high pitched mewling noise escaping me.

"The fuck was that? Pikachu?" I almost laughed but I felt all the contact was pulled away from me, leaving me whining and clutching at nothing.

"Hold on, babe," I looked over my shoulder again and saw he was rubbing lube onto his own dick and the dildo as well.

"Fuck me," I demanded to him again.

He nodded and I turned m attention back to the large television in the back of the room, mirroring what we were currently doing. I argued my back a bit when Luke's tip met my ring, I easily loosened and he pushed in, not stopping until he was bottomed out.

"Now move," he ordered. I move up and down with my thighs and legs, his dick sliding out and rubbing over the crack before going back in.

"Add... Add the... The uhh," he grabbed the purple object and I watched trough the tv as he lined it up with my entrance before sliding it in. I moaned and stopes moving, feeling the toy's tip penetrating me as well.

"Yes! Please fuck me hard!" I moaned Luke started thrusting at quite a fast pace, the you sticking in its spot but moving a little deeper here and there.

It was like that until the end of the toy was left and I was moaning and whimpering. When I cum, you can until you suck me til I cum again, down your throat," Luke said. I noticed his thrust were sloppier and he kept grunting. After a few more good hits to my prostrate, he came hot deep into me. It's a good thing I have this," he showed me the object and my eyes widened as he retreated his hand. He slid slid out and placed the buttplug in his place, his sperm still in my body.

"On your knees for me," I got off and dropped to my knees in front of him, his member limp in front of my face. "Suck," I nodded my head and grabbed his dick with one hand the other going to massage his balls.

I kitten licked the tip a few times before Putting the tip into my mouth. He moaned and I could feel him start to get hard. I hummed and he bucked his hips, his dick gong further down my throat. I gagged slightly but relaxed enough for him to do it again.

His fingers slid into my hair, keeping me still as he thrusted into my mouth, my moans being muffled and the vibrations effecting him.

"Ashton - fuck so hot - will you be my boyfriend?" He asked me, still thrusting. I smiled and nodded, erring my teeth lightly graze the foreskin, letting him know.

"Good boy, now, swallow all of daddy has to offer for you, but let some drool out a bit." I nodded again, not questioning his request.

After a few minutes, he was a moaning mess and I just had to cum soon! I pulled off with a pop and he just groaned, ignoring him, I went to kitten licking at the tip which sent shivers and goosebumps to course over my body. He let out a huff of annoyance and I slightly grazed my teethe to who I wasn't having any of that.

I looked back at him before deep throating him, our eyes staying locked. He moaned when I hummed and he was done. He came into my throat, and I pulled off slightly to have some slip down over my bottom lip.

"Come now, princess," I nodded and put one hand down and stroked once before I came into my own hand.

"Good boy, daddy is so proud," Luke praised, licking his cum off my chin and lip before meeting my lips in a sweet kiss.

__________

Short, ik, sorry!