Confessions

"What the hell is your problem!?" Luke yelled as the bus was driven throughout the city.

"What's my problem?!" Ashton scoffed. "Maybe I have a problem with my boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend! How could you say I have a problem?" You could say the tension in the bus was thick, Michael and Calum had no idea what to do, and the screaming only got louder.

"You were with that girl!" Luke yelled, getting into Ashton's face.

"At least I didn't kiss her unlike someone else!" Ashton had glassy eyes and Luke could see, but he wasn't going to cry and let Luke know it hurt him that bad.

"For the last time, it was an accident!" Luke threw his hands in the air, slightly losing his balance as the bus made a turn.

"Oh, so saying, 'kiss me, Calum, Ashton won't find out,' is an accident?!" Luke looked at Ashton searching his eyes once again. He opened and closed his mouth much like a fish. "That's what I thought you dick!" Luke's anger built up again at the sudden insult.

"Oh I'm the dick!?" Ashton just nodded and rolled his eyes. "So today, during the interview, it was okay to flirt with that... that slut the entire time?! Ashton, that the greatest example of being a dick!"

"So her flirting with me is me being a dick! So tell me, Lucas, how was I flirting with her when I avoided most of her eye contact, her stupid touches, and when she tried to get her boobs presentable but I looked at you instead, is flirting?!" Ashton was all in Luke's face as he slumped back some. Regaining confidence, he straighten himself and made it so he was taller once again.

"The way you talked to her you dumb-ass! Sometimes you can be so stupid, I think the fans are right, you are just trash, Ashton! A trashy friend, a trashy drummer, a trashy, band mate, and a trashy boyfriend!" Luke yelled right in his face. "Go ahead and slit your wrists, see if I care!?"

"Luke," Michael said, voice above a whisper.

"That crossed the line, Luke," Calum muttered.

"I hate you," Ashton whispered as he slumped his head down.

"I don't care if you hate me! You wanted to die before, go ahead and die now! I wouldn't be too surprised if you got cancer and died 3 months later. I wouldn't even care if you jumped off any bridge. And I sure as hell wouldn't care if you died getting hit by a car, or in a car accident. You are just a big mistake, Irwin," Luke said calmly. He looked back into Ashton's eyes to see the sparkle dull. They became glassy and Luke felt regret.

"I'm glad you feel that way," Ashton mumbled, walking towards the little lounge. As he opened the sliding door, he didn't bother to wait for it to close as he started to sob. The door closed and all eyes were still on it as the muffled cried only got louder.

"Luke, what was that all about?" Calum asked after a few minutes. The bus wobbled as they finally got out of the busy city and into a more decent area.

"I- I honestly don't know," Luke muttered as he put his head in his hands and sat down on the couch.

"Luke, this is the second time you've lashed out on Ashton in one month," Calum told him. "What has gotten into you?"

"I don't know, Calum. I'm confused!" Luke yelled at him, causing him to jump a little at his harsh tone.

"What are you confused about?" Michael asked, stroking Calum's shoulder.

"Him," Luke stated. "It's only been 5 months and I don't know if I'm gay or bi or whatever! He just asked me to go out with him one day and I agreed without any further thought. I just gave him sympathy because of what happened to his father," Luke said.

"So you just gave me pity and sympathy because my father died?! God Luke, I thought I loved you and you go and say you only agreed to go out with me because my father died!? Sam, pull this damn bus over right fucking now!" Ashton yelled at Luke then the bus driver.

"Why're we stopping?" Sam the bus driver asked.

"I'm done sitting in this damn thing, with this damn dick, and his damn stupid words," Ashton said as the bus pulled over. He walked over to the front and walked out of the door.

"Do you know how to get home?" Sam asked, looking out the door. Michael heard a muffled 'yes' come from outside and then the doors closed. As they started to pull back into the quiet road, Calum shot up and ran to the window opposite him.

"Ashton, what the hell are you doing?" He yelled out as they slowly drove away from him.

"Walking home," Ashton said. As soon as they turned yet another corner, Ashton was out of his sight.

"I guess we'll see him whenever he gets home," Michael huffed as they approached their familiar part of L.A.

~~~5 hours after they arrive at their L.A house~~~

"Where's Ashton?!" Calum asked loud and worried.

"I don't know!" Michael groaned, dialing the same number for the twenty-second time. "He won't pick up his phone and won't answer my texts."

"Guys!" Luke yelled from the other room. "You gotta see this!" He yelled louder and more upset sounding.

"This just in, Ashton Irwin from the uprising boy band, 5 Seconds of Summer, has just been brought into a local hospital. Witnesses have said he was hit by an oncoming car that was driven by a drunk driver. Both in critical condition, the driver will be due in court as soon as he recovers from his injuries. As for the celebrity boy, doctors are saying this'll take a miracle for the poor lad to survive. In other news it..."

I'm not going to make a second part to this one, sorry! But let's just say our Ashy baby is in a better place and Luke, Michael, and Calum visit his grave everyday...

1,000 words

(Edited)

©ThatGirlSammyLover