Critical Love

So this was requested and I'm writing on my phone because I'm tired and I can

I love you guys!

_______________

A S H T O N

"Oh, so is this no your fault?!" Luke was yelling at me, again. So far this past week we've fought more than any other time ever. He's only am at me because I apparently ruined his reputation.

"It's not my fault!" I yelled at him. "You said it was a good idea!"

"You sure that was me? Or maybe it was your childish mind. Hello! Ashton, you are a fucking middle schooler, why the hell do you know about me saying things like that!"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe when you told me you loved me after you kissed me!" I stepped up closer to him. We were stood in the middle of the park at 10:30 pm. No one else was around, or up for that matter.

"Don't believe what everyone tells you, Ashton," he hissed.

"What do you mean?" I could feel my heart clench tightly in my chest and I gripped the hem of my overly large sweater.

"I did don't believe what everyone says to you goddamn why are you so stupid!" He growled. I took a step back and he took one forwards.

"Lukey, stop yelling at me!" I begged trying hard not to cry.

"Don't be such a big baby! My name is Luke not Lukey!"

"I said stop, please!" I pleaded as he gripped my arm in his hand.

"I can't believe I dated such a reject like you," he spat, dropping my wrist. I held it in my grasp and let a tear fall.

"You regret dating me?" I whispered, looking at his piercing blue eyes.

"I do." Those words were meant for our wedding, not our break up. "I regret dating such you. You are nothing but trash, Ashton. You are just a 14 year old fag who needs to learn the difference between him being a girl and him wing a goddamn boy! I can't believe I loved you."

The words stung. The made my wrists itchy and my eyes watery.

"Fine, don't bother showing up for your weekly pay for piano practice then," I told him before walking away.

"I'm getting my money! You were so hard to teach and all you if was act gay!" He grabbed my wrist and I hissed and swatted at him.

"Get over it, slicer, you can always open your arms up again later," I pulled my arm from his hard grasp and saw the red seeping through white Cotten material.

I went to turn when I got a hard slap to the face. "I said I'm getting my money, goddamnit, give it to me!" I covered my cheek and looked at him. He was so angered.

"Leave me the fuck alone," I muttered running away from him.

"Big boy words aren't meant for babies!" He yelled.

My vision was blurred by my river of tears that I didn't see the truck. But, when I did, it was too late.