Amnesia

I know I just updated, but I'm listening to Amnesia and sobbing rn. Too many memories, too many horrid objects, too much pain.

This one-shot will finally be a Malum one, I hope you enjoy because well.... I can't see all too well, I want sleep, I'm sobbing, and I suffering...

A M N E S I A

It wasn't meant to happen. It was never meant to happen.

At the moment, Michael Clifford and his two friends, Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin, are waiting for news on the kiwi boy at the hospital.

Michael's was Calum's boyfriend. Before 3 months 13 hours 5 minutes and 4 seconds ago, they were fighting. Now, one is in the hospital and the other is breaking at the seams.

"Calum Hood?" The three boys stood up and followed the old looking doctor into the hospital room. Luke and Ashton talked to him while Michael walked behind them, his eyes trained on his feet.

"We'll give you some time" Luke said, a they stopped at the door. Michael nodded and twisted the nob walking right in.

"C-Calum?" The skunk looking haired boy stuttered. "How're you doing, love?"

"I'm doing great, how are you?"

"To be honest I'm breaking. Life back at the house has been dreadful. Everyone is looking like zombies, even Liz! I didn't think you'd be out for as long as you were and, tone honest, I-I sometimes thought you wouldn't wake up at all and now I know your awake and alive." Michael choked on the last word he said. He could never imagine life without his boyfriend.
"I love you too much, Cal. You're my boyfriend and I should've never left you for that slut at the library. I'm so sorry, baby. I- this was never meant to happen!" he cried and fell to his knees grasping the side of Calum's bed til his knuckles turned white.

"I love you so so damn much, baby. I can never sleep without you in my bed, and all those memories just keep playing through my head. I remember the last time we kissed as well. When you we're scared to because you thought I didn't like you like that, but you kissed me anyways. I remember that night.... When I admitted to kissing her and you didn't break down crying but you looked at me with anger and walked out the door ink to end up getting into a car crash. I've been breaking since then, and... Now your here and I can finally talk to you and know that you can still hear me. So please, for the 467th time, do you forgive me, Calum?"

Calum was.... Speechless. He had just woken up and Michael walked into his room, looking... Worn out...

"I'd do forgive you..." The boy said hesitantly.

"Oh! Baby! I love you so much!" But, before Michael could spring up and give Calum a kiss, the kiwi boy held up a hand to the giddy boy's chest.

"I wish I could say I love you back but... I have to ask you one question." Michael's face faltered into a look of confusion.

"What is it, baby, what do you need to ask?"

"W-who are you?"

Michael shattered and felt his body go cold before he stood up and walked out of the room.

----End----

OMFG I STILL CANT STOP CRYING. IM DONE UPDATING TONIGHT I CANT BREATHE PROPERLY! I THINK MIGHT HAVE A PANIC ATTACK... FUCK ENJOY THIS AND COMMENT REQUESTS!

•_____•_____•