Wolf Argument

Silently shifting from one tree to the next. His snow white fur camouflaging him against the winter setting. Slowly shifting forward until he saw what he was looking for.

"It takes only three seconds," thought Dimitri to himself, "to kill a human using only my fangs."

Dimitri took a step forward.

"Two seconds by stabbing him in the heart."

He jumped behind the man, the snow muffling his steps as he lumbered to the human.

"But a soldier like you? Maybe five seconds to get through the Kevlar. Three to tear out your wind pipe."

Dimitri heard a series of clicks sound all around him. Three in total. He smiled to himself as he continued to approach the soldier, who was now slowing down his pace.

"So you think you can out smart me?" thought Dimitri to himself. "I think not."

Dimitri got on all four limbs and began to sprint towards the soldier. His speed took them by surprise as he pounced onto the back of the soldier. He quickly got up and hoisted the man up with him, using him as a meat shield against the first shot.

He felt the thud of the bullet, and the sudden slumping of the man.

"I know where you are," muttered Dimitri to himself. He let go of the dead body and began to sprint towards the soldier. A series of bullets landed mere inches behind him, each one kicking small amounts of snow into the air.

He saw the soldier up in front of Dimitri, the barrel aimed right at his head. One shot was let out, but Dimitri was quicker as he rolled sideways, never losing his momentum.

He lunged out with his claws, striking at the unprotected face. The soldier screamed in agony as the claws penetrated both eyes, blood gushing from the wounds. He pulled his hands back, a geyser of blood poring out of the holes.

The Dimitri turned to the third man, the blood lust controlling his actions. He rushed towards him, letting out a howl as he ponced at the man. Dimitri bit down on the neck, tearing at a large portion of it. He pulled back with half his strenght, the skin and muscle slowly tearing away from the rest of the body.

The agonized screams of them man echoed across the forest until they slowly died down.

Dimitri got up and looked down onto himself, a small frown appearing in his face. "I made a bloody mess with my fur."

His ears twiched as a large howl came from behind him. He looked back and smiled as he began to walk back to the city.

"It's finally going to happen."

***

Yuvin got up from his peaceful sleep. The killing had exhausted him. Soldiers always gave him a hard time.

 "What now?" he muttered to himself as he heard the distant howl, calling him back to the city.

He began to walk back, taking a quick glance at the dismembered bodies that littered the ground. Smiling to himself, Yuvin let out a deep howl in response to the call, letting them know that he was on his way.

Slowly, he lumbered towards the city, following a scent that led him there. After some time, he saw a faint glow of a torch, the scent getting stronger and stronger until he ran into a group of Alikar wolves that were also headed for the city.

"I beleive your hunt was a success?" he asked them as they approached him.

"Yes, but those travkar put up a fight. Varsmali here got injured," said one of the wolves as he nudged his head to the second wolf. "The city is just up ahead."