Day one

Alex's Outfit^  

Alex POV

I rolled over blindly searching for my iPhone as it continued to ring. I finally found it and turned it on. That was a mistake. Now I'm partially blind. I squinted due to the harsh light to look at the time. 6:07 am. You have got to be kidding me I thought. Glancing at my notifications I realized that it had been a missed call from Kylie. I immediately called her back.

"Hey Alex!" she greeted cheerfully. 

"You better have a good reason for calling me at fucking 6:00 in the morning," I grumbled.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I forgot there was a time difference," she panicked.

"It's okay," I chuckled.

"So how's it going?" I asked.

"It sucks," she whined.

"Miss me already?" I laughed.

"Nah," Kylie said giggling.

"Wow, what a bitch," I gasped.

"You love me anyway. Hey, I have to go. I need to shoot a new YouTube video today," she said.

"Oh okay. I'll be sure to watch it if I have time. Bye Kells," I said.

"Love you! Byeeeee!" she said ending the call.

I threw my phone onto the bed. Tying my hair up I padded into the bathroom. So far there was no signs of jet lag or sleep deprivation. AKA, raccoon eyes. Great. After hopping into the shower, I got dressed. I debated on wearing jeans or sweatpants, but then settled on jeans. I want to look decent as a first impression.I ended up choosing a pair of ripped black jeans, a black Adidas hoodie, and a denim jacket as well as some superstars. It was a cold day in Dortmund so I bundled up. Lucien had told me to wait downstairs and he would take me out to the pitch and then introduce me to the boys at 7:00. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail, grabbed my phone and, headed downstairs.

"Guten Morgen," I greeted.

"Guten Morgen, Liebling," Lucien responded.

"You're right on time," he said walking out.

"I try," I answered, smiling.

We walked on a small trail in silence. After 5 minutes we reached the edge of the pitch. I looked around in awe. I always loved football stadiums. I crouched down touching the white paint on the touchline. The small water droplets on the grass moistened my fingers. I gazed up at the hundreds of black and yellow seats spread across the stadium.

"It's amazing isn't it?" Lucien asked coming up next to me.

"Yeah," I breathed.

Suddenly there was a lot of yelling from inside the tunnels. I turned around and saw a group of guys dressed in yellow and black kits laughing and talking. That's when I locked eyes with Marc Bartra. I watched as realization hit him and his jaw dropped. I sent him a smile and waved a little. He shook his head in disbelief, jogging over to me. I tried my best to keep my composure and not fangirl.

"Oh dios mío! You're Alex Martinez!" he said shaking hands with me.

"Yup, that's me," I said with a laugh.

---------------------