Match Day

I posted this chapter early. If you haven't noticed, I usually update on Fridays/Saturdays. I may not have time to post this Friday because I will be in Rouen for the weekend. IF I do have time, there will be another chapter. 

Alex POV

After my eventful breakfast, the team headed to the stadium. Today was the game against Mönchengladbach. This was the first game of the season. 

"Alex! Come here!" Lucien called. I hurried over to him standing by the locker room. 

"So, you guys ready for the game?" I ask Mario and Roman as I enter the room. 

"A little nervous," Roman admits.

I walk in with my hands over my eyes. 

"Is everyone decent?" I ask.

"Yes," Mario replies. 

"You guy's will do great. It's the first game of the season. Get out and kick butt," I say grinning. 

"I want you to impress Alex," Lucien says.

"Yes sir," says Erik, giving him a salute. 

Everyone filed out of the locker room. Marco and I were the last ones. 

"Good Luck," I say, giving him a quick hug. 

"Thanks, but I don't need it" he responds smirking. 

"Cocky much?" I say rolling my eyes. 

"MARCO HURRY UP!" Lucien yells. 

I pat his back giving him one last smile before he runs onto the pitch. I take my seat on the bench beside Lucien. 

"What do you think the score will be?" he asks.

"Not sure actually. Dortmund 2, Mönchengladbach 1 maybe," I reply.

I was always good at predicting the scores. Then the whistle blew, signalling the start of the game. I focused my attention on Eirk who had the ball. He ran towards the goal box weaving in and out of Mönchengladbach's defense. He slipped the ball to Marco who tapped it into the goal. The crowd erupted into cheers. All the boys jumped on top of him with smiles on their faces. (Idk how to describe this very well so that's all I'm gonna put)

--------------------------

After the game

I waited in the locker room for the boys to come. The door slammed open revealing the rowdy group. They had big smiles oh their faces. Mario ran to me lifting me off my feet. 

"ARE YOU IMPRESSED?!" he shouted.

"Mmmm, not quite," I say with a big smile on my face.

"Don't be rude now, schatz," said Marco sarcastically. 

I rolled my eyes and couldn't help but smile. The boys began to change out of their kit. The atmosphere was amazing. Everyone was filled with positive energy. I took this time to open my Instagram and post a picture. 

alexmartinez Erstes Spiel der Saison! (First game of the season!) Let's go BVB! ❤

4,900,765 likes

986 comments

@mariogotze glad we could finally impress you 

@marchinho11 told you I didn't need your good luck 😉 

alexmartinez remind me not to give you any 🙄 @marchinho11  

@username what is this????! ^

-----------------------

At the hotel 

After the game we headed back to the stadium and celebrated some more. Since the boys were tired after their game, we decided to watch a movie. I am currently sitting next to Marco and Erik. 

"I'm so tired," Marco groaned leaning his head onto my shoulder. I tilted my head onto his. 

"Me too," I sighed.

"You didn't even do anything," he exclaimed, sitting up. 

"Shut up," I said glaring at him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and vote! If you have any suggestions send me a message. 😘

-Mia