Prolouge

Paalala

Ang istoryang ito ay gawa lamang ng aking malikot na isipan. Ang mga karakter, personalidad (dead or alive), lugar, at mga pangyayari ay hindi totoo.

Ang istoryang ito ay bxb o m2m, istoryang tungkol sa dalawang lalaking nag-iibigan.

The right to this story is all reserved to the author. Any part of this story is prohibited to be republish.

©iamtheskywalker

Maraming Salamat po.

Letter from someone,

I am someone who may look tough but have my own predicament I have to conquer, I refuse to share my problems with others and owns it entirely, but things starts to change when he vaguely come to my life.

He has his own scars, a sorrow he needs to strongly conquer, but despite that, he is a ball of sunshine, a rainbow in my rainy days. I find him so tough and courageous that despite his setbacks, he became my inspiration to fight my own battles as well.

The journey to his heart is not a smooth sail, I have to prove my love and compete with three more boys to hold him, carry him, and protect him. Boys who I treasure my friendship with. Although it's hard, I'd say it's all worth it.

We are in the same group of friends, and together, we became the knight in shining armor of each other. Our group is honed like a metal in alternate heat and cold to be this sturdy and shiny. With each other, our endeavor might be strong, but a promise to stick with each other is a promise cannot be broken.

This story is a story of friendship, coming of age, discovery, standing your ground, fighting your demons, and most importantly, a story love.

He is Jame Anders Fernandez, and I am his warrior, I am his armor and I am his boyfriend.

Come and join us as we redefine love story in a contemporary world.