᛫➸ VII ᛫➸

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Anger rushed through Jungkook's vein as he immediately went off to where Ella was and decided to inform his gang about it. Jungkook had marched his way towards Ella, who was of course worried by the look on Jungkook's face.

"What's wrong?" Ella asked Jungkook as she stood up and walked over to where he was standing, also noticing how his eyes were felt with anger as she thought to herself that she should keep quiet in order to not piss him off.

"Something important came up and I have to leave for a short yet important meeting but I want you to stay in our room and don't even think about leaving the room, alright?" Jungkook strictly told Ella as Ella looked a little confused yet nodded anyway before leaving.

But that didn't happen as right as Ella was about to go up the stairs, Jungkook pulled her arms gently and turned her around and placing his hands on Ella's waist before placing his lips on hers roughly, as Ella was too shocked to move while Jungkook slowly turned the kiss into a slower and passionate kiss as Ella responded immediately and wrap her arms around his neck as her fingers gently played with his soft hair.

Ella's lips tasted like vanilla while Jungkook tasted like peachy type as their tongues hugged each other and swirl around, they were breathing slowly while they are kissing but Ella knew that whatever he was mad about just now, had to be solve and that Jungkook should go to his 'short meeting' as soon as possible so she tried to slow their kiss down and eventually pulled away even though she was secretly disappointed but knew that what she did was for the best at the moment.

"You have to go, remember," Ella told Jungkook as she fixed his hair by running her fingers in a certain direction while looking him in the eye, to see him pouting as she too, could tell that he wanted to last it a little longer.

"Yeah~ but why can't I kiss my fiancée's lips, mhmm?" Jungkook asked her as she looked at him with a 'Really' look.

"Just- go." She told him laughing a little before turning around to take a step as Jungkook, again pulled her gently and trapped her between his arms.

"Wae~ (Why)" Ella said, laughing as she was hugging him back.

"Mhmm, I need a goodbye kiss," Jungkook says as he pulled away from the hug and smirked at her.

"You just kissed me?" Ella told Jungkook, a little confused as Jungkook continues to smirk.

"Yes, I kissed you but I need a goodbye kiss from you," Jungkook says as Ella slowly felt her cheeks turned a shade of pink.

"Gosh, just go, you'll be late alright," Ella says quietly as she turned around and walked up to the stairs and leaving a pouty Jungkook.

"Fine then," Jungkook whispers mostly to himself before pulling his phone out of his pocket and text in the group chat to meet up in the kitchen. Now.